Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Store is Open for Business

+10
Administrator
Ska
Silent K
FroZen
Joshua
superdoug
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Topcat
Lee
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Store is Open for Business Empty The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:10 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The Store is Open for Business Storefront

Check out the cool stuff we have available, even unmentionables.

I'll be rocking some myself. Post pics of you in your PoP! gear.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

2The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What? No PoP! wife-beaters?!?!

http://www.tamarasanime.com

3The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:45 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thong slightly edited.

The Store is Open for Business 2942jyv

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

4The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I totally told them we should put the PoP!'n Cherries logo on there

5The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

krpykrwly wrote:Thong slightly edited.

The Store is Open for Business 2942jyv
Oh, the irony. If you knew the discussions we've had about that thong amongst ourselves...

6The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:49 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm calling for these to be modeled somewhere, on both sexy male and female forms.

(And,for the love of God, please find a male model who's sexy. No bellies hanging over the elastic, please. Laughing)

J/K. Mostly. But they do look good! Laughing

You -do- realize that Steve the Muppet is going to get a PoP shirt, don't you? I think that the infant shirt will fit him. Very Happy

7The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote: No bellies hanging over the elastic, please.

Takes me out of the running.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

8The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I can reign it in, but even without the gut, I don't think I qualify as sexy.

9The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:52 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I can reign it in, but even without the gut, I don't think I qualify as sexy.

Oh, and you'd be so wrong, my handsome friend. I would totally spoon and make out with you, given the opportunity and your wife's permission. I love you

10The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm disappointed the boxers don't have the logo splashed across the crotch.

11The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

superdoug wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:I can reign it in, but even without the gut, I don't think I qualify as sexy.

Oh, and you'd be so wrong, my handsome friend. I would totally spoon and make out with you, given the opportunity and your wife's permission. I love you

Shocked blush Wow. :huh blush

12The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:I'm disappointed the boxers don't have the logo splashed across the crotch.

We wanted to leave room for other things to be splashed there.

13The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Sweet! Muppet PoP! for the win!

As for models, as soon as people start sending pics, we'll post 'em.

14The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:

Doug: King of Uncomfortable Dialogue! Laughing

15The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

By the way, boys and girls, I've seen the mug and bumper sticker first hand, and they're great. I've also seen the cheap ass white t-shirt and was impressed. I actually like it better than the moderately-more-expensive light grey tee.

16The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
superdoug wrote:

Run.

17The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Which way?

18The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Mnemosis wrote: Shocked blush Wow. :huh blush
Run.

Josh is just jealous I didn't offer to make out with him. :P

19The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Run.

Am I really that transparent?

20The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
superdoug wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Run.

Am I really that transparent?

What can I say? Straight guys want to kiss me, for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm not a mincing little queen. Wink

21The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:26 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Which way?

Straigh into Dougs tender arms. You go boy!!

22The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey! I'm a good kisser! Laughing

23The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Hey! I'm a good kisser! Laughing
hold on...gotta ask Silent K about that.

24The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

FroZen wrote:
superdoug wrote:Hey! I'm a good kisser! Laughing
hold on...gotta ask Silent K about that.

WTF...my name gets thrown around here more than Peter Dinklage in a Mosh Pit.

25The Store is Open for Business Empty Re: The Store is Open for Business Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A thong? Seriously? I am totally going to rock one of those with the Baroness at WWC. lol!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum