Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its TNAMania Brother!!!

+4
Sci-Fi
Kameo_Kid
Metal Misfit
MillionDollarGeek
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Its TNAMania Brother!!! Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:47 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have joined TNA... as well as Ric Flair.

Its WCW all over again.

Prepare to sink the ship again.

2Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

We'll see. Doesn't look too promising but having finally read the press conference, Hogan's involvement sounds EXTREMELY vague some I'm less worried than I was initially. He says he has a "partnership" with the company but dodged the question on whether he'd be wrestling. Maybe it's just something for his Australia wrestling tour (using TNA talent)?

LOTS of rumors are flying around about him having "full control" of TNA with his powers being even above Dixie Carter (TNA President) and whatnot, but I don't believe that for one second. Would you sign someone and then say "you're my boss". Laughing

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

3Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Kameo_Kid

Kameo_Kid
Cadet
Cadet

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have joined TNA... as well as Ric Flair.

Its WCW all over again.

It's Has-been World Order, brother!

hWo!

http://collectorsalliance.proboards.com/index.cgi

4Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:32 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kameo_Kid wrote:
MillionDollarGeek wrote:Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have joined TNA... as well as Ric Flair.

Its WCW all over again.

hWo!

That's already called the Main Event Mafia.

5Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Kameo_Kid

Kameo_Kid
Cadet
Cadet

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
Kameo_Kid wrote:

Its WCW all over again.

hWo!

That's already called the Main Event Mafia.
Ahhh true. I will give that to you in terms of nash, sting, and steiner. I think Angle if he wasn't so messed up would still have a long career ahead of him and Booker T isn't quite a has been yet.

6Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:19 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Booker T is old, not in the has been category just yet. But give it time and he can get there.

7Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:27 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Makes me greatful I don't even watch WWE or TNA anymore.

8Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Kameo_Kid

Kameo_Kid
Cadet
Cadet

Sci-Fi wrote:Makes me greatful I don't even watch WWE or TNA anymore.
Laughing But I always see you in the WWE/TNA threads! lol!

9Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:59 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I only watch one show and that's RAW. Superstars maybe, i'll just skimmed through the whole show just to see what the hell is going on. ECW, its in the middle of Sons of Anarchy and Heroes repeats on G4. TNA, I've stopped watching due to Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Vampire Diaries, CSI, and Private Practice (remember kids, im married) and then Fridays... fuck Smackdown, im watching Smallville and Doll House while the other shows are Medium and Ghost Whisperer.

The only ppv I ever order is Wrestlemania.

So I only watch RAW or until 24 comes back, that's when I gotta watch it in Spanish on Sundays. lol

10Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:19 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Its WCW all over again.

Really? Come on now! Really? When are they going to have the good sense to just retire? I know. They are living legends in sports entertainment and all that but I don't want to see these geezers in the ring anymore. It's time for a new generation to take center stage. These two glory grabbing geezers just don't know when they are past their prime. I hope they do nothing but turn people away from TNA. shake my head

11Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:53 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lame

12Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Might as well bring Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior back... geez!

And how long until Ric Flair falls on his neck when given a back drop?

13Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:22 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Might as well bring Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior back... geez!

And how long until Ric Flair falls on his neck when given a back drop?

Macho Man and Hogan don't get along. Ultimate Warrior. I never liked him. Ever.

14Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know they dont get along. All the more reason to bring him back. KICK HIS ASS ALREADY!

Also should bring back Scott Hall's fat drunken ass... Yo.

15Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I know they dont get along. All the more reason to bring him back. KICK HIS ASS ALREADY!

While your at it, let's bring back:

The Red Rooster
King Kong Bundy
The Bushwackers
Koko B. Ware
Brooklyn Brawler
Virgil

Then you can really get retro with your promotion. shake my head

16Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
MillionDollarGeek wrote:I know they dont get along. All the more reason to bring him back. KICK HIS ASS ALREADY!

While your at it, let's bring back:

The Red Rooster
King Kong Bundy
The Bushwackers
Koko B. Ware
Brooklyn Brawler
Virgil

Then you can really get retro with your promotion. shake my head

As an old school wrestling fan...I APPROVE !

Ok...nevermind. Laughing

17Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:55 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope TNA doesn't revert to an old age home for decrepit Wrestlers.

18Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Like I said, I hope these recent events piss off Vince enough to start making the WWE better.

19Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

I pray that this will be hogans theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S1PkUbnMzQ

20Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:I pray that this will be hogans theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S1PkUbnMzQ
That would be awesome.

21Its TNAMania Brother!!! Empty Re: Its TNAMania Brother!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love it already brother!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum