Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cd's you regret buying

+16
liljrod2011
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
Silent K
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
LordD3r3k
MillionDollarGeek
investcomics
SexyToaster
Denim
Combo Mo
BlueMaxx
Rath99
potatojoe
prescribeddrone
Sci-Fi
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Cd's you regret buying - Page 2 Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Kelson

Kelson
Cadet
Cadet

Five for Fighting: Two Lights. Loved the previous two albums, but this one had no edge to it. It was almost entirely glurge.

I only imported two songs into iTunes (probably the ones that people who do like the album skip over), and I haven't listened to the rest of the album in years.

http://speedforce.org/

27Cd's you regret buying - Page 2 Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:39 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The second Evanescence album shake my head

28Cd's you regret buying - Page 2 Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

liljrod2011 wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote:What are some cd's you regret buying? For me its an Iced Earth cd, a Necro cd, and the Pride and Glory album.
Pride And Glory? How dare you?

Well to be honest I thought it was more Black Label Society. Boy how wrong I was.

29Cd's you regret buying - Page 2 Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 am

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

Sci-Fi wrote:
liljrod2011 wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote:What are some cd's you regret buying? For me its an Iced Earth cd, a Necro cd, and the Pride and Glory album.

Well to be honest I thought it was more Black Label Society. Boy how wrong I was.
Well that makes more sense. I personally loved it but I get what you mean. Exponentially different from any kind of BLS.

30Cd's you regret buying - Page 2 Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:51 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

liljrod2011 wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote:
liljrod2011 wrote:

Well that makes more sense. I personally loved it but I get what you mean. Exponentially different from any kind of BLS.

Yep. Kinda like ICP's Bang Pow Boom was different then the other albums.

31Cd's you regret buying - Page 2 Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Some NIN album a while back. "Broken" I think. Felt great to fling that piece of poo out the window.

32Cd's you regret buying - Page 2 Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lady Sovereign's "Jigsaw"

The best NIN album is still Pretty Hate Machine....I thought Downward Spiral sucked aside from "Closer".

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

33Cd's you regret buying - Page 2 Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Trapt...God what a terrble albumn/band.

And I know there was a Ra album I bought that blowed...don't remember which one.

STP Tiny Music

Filter- the Amalgumut

Thats all i can think of right off the top of my head I don't buy alot of c.d.s anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum