Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monday Night Wars Reborn?

+2
prescribeddrone
ChrisToPhenom
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monday Night Wars Reborn? Empty Monday Night Wars Reborn? Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:21 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WrestleZone.Com-

According to WrestleZone.com's own Mark Madden, TNA will be adding a second weekly show to their television schedule. When, you ask? Monday nights from 8:00-10:00PM ET head-to-head with WWE's RAW.

While the time frame of when this will happen isn't confirmed, we can report exclusively that a second show on Monday's from 8-10PM ET is in the plans right now.

Monday Night Wars reborn...is this actually happening? Just when I start to lose hope skipping weeklies, watching 1/4 of PPVs and fast forwarding through matches on my TiVo-there's this. I have never watched TNA before or been that much of a fan of Hulk Hogan but I have a reason to check it out if they want to "Cross the Line" of WWE.

Before this battle starts-from what I've seen and heard, TNA's arena is small. I know they don't tour like WWE does but if they're going to do pull this off, they need a bigger home for Total Nonstop Wrestling like in their debut days. If you're going to go head to head with Raw, you can't look small-the cameramen do their best to try to make the arena look big when it's not-it's not even a full arena. I'm sure there will be some huge changes...

Anyway, I can't wait for this to unfold. I'll be 10 years younger from 19 again when the whole plan takes off.

PoP, what are your thoughts? - CTP

2Monday Night Wars Reborn? Empty Re: Monday Night Wars Reborn? Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:10 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good. Competition= Drives RAW to be better.

3Monday Night Wars Reborn? Empty Re: Monday Night Wars Reborn? Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Im on Team Raw. Unless TNA brings back Jeff Jarrett after suspending him for sleeping around with Kurt Angle's ex-wife.

4Monday Night Wars Reborn? Empty Re: Monday Night Wars Reborn? Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had heard that Hogan is going to TNA? Any truth to that?

5Monday Night Wars Reborn? Empty Re: Monday Night Wars Reborn? Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:38 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Good. Competition= Drives RAW to be better.

I hope so...I've been waiting for this to happen.

6Monday Night Wars Reborn? Empty Re: Monday Night Wars Reborn? Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's been spotty at best for awhile now.

7Monday Night Wars Reborn? Empty Re: Monday Night Wars Reborn? Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:54 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I'm rooting for TNA but I hate Hogan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum