Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dc universe classics wave 11

+6
Astro13Zombie
Winter Decay
Silent K
Esbat
Kameo_Kid
shiky800
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Dc universe classics wave 11 Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:49 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i guess these are coming out soon cause someone is selling the set on ebay

2Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:50 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my bad i just rechecked it and it is a pre-order

3Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Kameo_Kid

Kameo_Kid
Cadet
Cadet

What the hell man? You trying to give me blue balls?

http://collectorsalliance.proboards.com/index.cgi

4Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kameo_Kid wrote:What the hell man? You trying to give me blue balls?
Laughing Laughing lol!

http://realityfugitives.com/

5Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:44 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

does anyone know which figure comes with a stand and not a CnC piece?

6Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:39 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

really looking forward to this wave

Dc universe classics wave 11 DCUCQuestionCDBk

7Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cyborg Superman and The Question and possibly Katma Tui are my wants from that wave.

8Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:36 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

if only i would have known that they were putting out the cyborg superman cause i got the dc direct bersion right before they announced this wave. but i guess it is ok i will have one by superman and one by my green lantern figures as well

9Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I have 1 figure from Wave 8. 2 from Wave 9. 0 from Wave 10. And now Wave 11?

Fuck you Mattel.

10Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have 2 from Wave 7 and 0 from the 8-11.

11Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:10 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I have 1 figure from Wave 8. 2 from Wave 9. 0 from Wave 10. And now Wave 11?

Fuck you Mattel.
right now target is selling wave 9. you should check your target. as for wave 10 are a hard find. mattel is putting these out way to fast. it took toybiz 5 years to put out 15 waves of marvel legends and in 2 years mattel has done 11

12Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:I have 2 from Wave 7 and 0 from the 8-11.
wow that sucks that they don't carry them by you. target and walmart by me didn't get wave 8. but toys r us had them. and wave 9 as well. now toys r us has nothing in the DCUC department other than the 2 packs

13Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:
wow that sucks that they don't carry them by you. target and walmart by me didn't get wave 8. but toys r us had them. and wave 9 as well. now toys r us has nothing in the DCUC department other than the 2 packs
oh they carry up to Wave 8 right now but they tend to run out of the figures I want to buy. Recently I came across Hawkman but I'd rather get a Hawkgirl to which I haven't seen her anywhere yet. Also I haven't seen Dr. Fate anywhere. From Wave 9 I'm after Black Canary and Possibly Green Arrow and Deadshot.

14Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:18 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
oh they carry up to Wave 8 right now but they tend to run out of the figures I want to buy. Recently I came across Hawkman but I'd rather get a Hawkgirl to which I haven't seen her anywhere yet. Also I haven't seen Dr. Fate anywhere. From Wave 9 I'm after Black Canary and Possibly Green Arrow and Deadshot.
i got deadshot and i am not sure if i want him. i have the dc direct version of him which is real nice. but i neede the chemo piece

15Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

I am in for the Question that should have lived and Cyborg Superman.

16Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
i got deadshot and i am not sure if i want him. i have the dc direct version of him which is real nice. but i neede the chemo piece
I got the DC Direct Deadshot also, which is awesome and just like a 1/4th of an inch out of scale with the rest of the DCSH/DCUC/Batman figures on my big ol' Gotham Shelf. I'm not interested in Chemo pieces.

17Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
I got the DC Direct Deadshot also, which is awesome and just like a 1/4th of an inch out of scale with the rest of the DCSH/DCUC/Batman figures on my big ol' Gotham Shelf. I'm not interested in Chemo pieces.
i am ok with it being aa little bigger it is very close

18Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:41 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jus reset my shelves.

i got more pegs so i set up 2 new shelves so i have the DCUC figures set up different. it used to be heroes one shelf and villains another. i ran out of room that way. so i have a superman shelf and a batman shelf. and now a JLA self and a JSA shelf.

19Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:jus reset my shelves.

i got more pegs so i set up 2 new shelves so i have the DCUC figures set up different. it used to be heroes one shelf and villains another. i ran out of room that way. so i have a superman shelf and a batman shelf. and now a JLA self and a JSA shelf.
Right now I just got the big Batman Family/Rogue's Gallery Shelf and a "Core 7" JLA shelf. Right now I just need a good Martian Manhunter. I'm having a hard time finding a good DC Direct one. There are so fricken many to chose from. I don't know whether to go with the Alex Ross Justice version, the classic Justice League version or the Unmasked version.

20Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:47 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:

Right now I just got the big Batman Family/Rogue's Gallery Shelf and a "Core 7" JLA shelf. Right now I just need a good Martian Manhunter. I'm having a hard time finding a good DC Direct one. There are so fricken many to chose from. I don't know whether to go with the Alex Ross Justice version, the classic Justice League version or the Unmasked version.
i went wit the unmasked version. is has very little possability but it fits perfectly with the DCUC figures and it looks pretty cool

21Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:

i went wit the unmasked version. is has very little possability but it fits perfectly with the DCUC figures and it looks pretty cool
it scales well? I don't mind him towering over the other DCSh/DCUC figures. I can deal with him being like 7 inches max.

22Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:

it scales well? I don't mind him towering over the other DCSh/DCUC figures. I can deal with him being like 7 inches max.
here is the one i have
Dc universe classics wave 11 DSC00322

23Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dc universe classics wave 11 Se2lhl
wub wub wub wub

24Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:Dc universe classics wave 11 Se2lhl
wub wub wub wub
you got this figure already?

25Dc universe classics wave 11 Empty Re: Dc universe classics wave 11 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, I just found that picture on fwoosh...and it made me want need it even more.. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum