Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So what's the general concensus..

+14
Metal Misfit
Silent K
Spider_Fan14
Mnemosis
Rath99
Batman25JM
shining knight
Administrator
Thundermatts
blue halo
Esbat
The Ignored One
Aussiemandias
LordD3r3k
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51So what's the general concensus.. - Page 3 Empty Re: So what's the general concensus.. Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I posted this in the Avengers books thread, but I want to post it here too...

Okay, why were the Avengers books merged into one thread? Would it really have been that big of a deal to have 4 different threads? It's not like it's a thread for each issue. I'm telling you, this is gonna get confusing. Having to write what issue you are talking about is not going to work. Already in the Superman books thread people are talking about books without specifying what book. The longer it goes on like this the worse it is going to get.

52So what's the general concensus.. - Page 3 Empty Re: So what's the general concensus.. Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:28 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Looks like a good time for a separate reviews forum.

evil

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

53So what's the general concensus.. - Page 3 Empty Re: So what's the general concensus.. Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Looks like a good time for a separate reviews forum.

evil

Laughing Laughing

You are evil. tongue

54So what's the general concensus.. - Page 3 Empty Re: So what's the general concensus.. Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

haa there's little to no discussion in those forums as it is, so I like the way you're doing it...it's unique..but now you're putting 12 different X-Men threads and 1 Avengers? You gotta keep it consistent. Otherwise, I have no problem with the one thread per "group" thread...

for instance, Agents of Atlas and Incredible Hercules should be in the same thread considering they're in the same book. Books like Superman and Action Comics basically contain the same characters or status quo and normally crossover (check out the diamond), so there's no point for seperate threads. But you got X-Men Legacy and Uncanny X-Men and X-Men all seperate, since NO ONE reads New Mutants or Legacy, just throw them in the X-Men thread. Get it? Got it? Good.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum