Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!!

+6
springmaster6
Harry Wang
Combo Mo
Denim
Thundermatts
hrdwrkngXsoldier
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:07 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well we have moved on. I'm hoping to bring an NFL picks pool over to this side. Maybe the PoP staff will offer up some prizes over here for us to start this mid-season pool. I'm still going to track points for the old pool for the complete season. This will be a bye week for everybody in that regards.

This new pool because it is Mid-Season we will not be dropping any weeks. Hopefully I will have more information by Tuesday when I start the Mid-Season thread. briancross, the wang with hair, even that slacker decay should be over here, as most of the rest of our family.

I hope that some of the PoPpers that have been here choose to get in, or some of the people that didn't get a chance to get in over at the DeadZone.

See ya all around.

21st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:33 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll play, but not if it's in competition with the people who've been picking all the other games.

31st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:34 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You know I am in

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

41st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:43 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yep, I'm in.

51st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

Okay, I'll win.

Spoiler:

61st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

springmaster6

springmaster6
Cadet
Cadet

Im in.

71st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:09 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I'll play, but not if it's in competition with the people who've been picking all the other games.

Nah, dude. This is for the freshness, so starting with next weeks games everybody's count will be at zero. We have no prize support, but you do get to make fun of Wang.

81st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:I'll play, but not if it's in competition with the people who've been picking all the other games.

Nah, dude. This is for the freshness, so starting with next weeks games everybody's count will be at zero. We have no prize support, but you do get to make fun of Wang.

In that case I'm in

91st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll play!

101st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:29 pm

brianjcross

brianjcross
Cadet
Cadet

I'm in. Have to get used to looking for the new bookmark. Still ticked that I've lost my sig [and that even once I win this pool, I'll have to write one time winner instead of three-time winner. Eh, I'll still beat Wang and Decay. it's not all bad.

111st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

brianjcross wrote:I'm in. Have to get used to looking for the new bookmark. Still ticked that I've lost my sig [and that even once I win this pool, I'll have to write one time winner instead of three-time winner. Eh, I'll still beat Wang and Decay. it's not all bad.

Lies!!

121st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

I'm in. Little pissed that we are starting from scratch, since I was close to the top of the standings. Mad

131st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Empty Re: 1st Annual POP NFL Pool!!! Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:28 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm still going to track the old numbers for us to just know who would have won, I'll post a thread about it at the end, that way not to confuse or intimidate new participants with numbers that are irrellevant to the PoPulation here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum