Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The official Naruto Manga Thread!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The official Naruto Manga Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Naruto Manga Thread! Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

487 was a good chapter. i wonder what kabuto is going to do. also he is looking more and more like orichmaru every day

27The official Naruto Manga Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Naruto Manga Thread! Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:24 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

God dammit I'm tired of Sasuke. So Naruto gets this fuckawesome sage mode and wrecks pain's shit to hell and back, plus his other training and pretty much complete mastery of the rasengan, and they still say he's no match for Sasuke. Between this and Bleach, I'm getting really damn tired of all the mary-sue characters.

28The official Naruto Manga Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Naruto Manga Thread! Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:23 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i wonder what will naruto do to get stronger

29The official Naruto Manga Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Naruto Manga Thread! Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this is getting interesting

30The official Naruto Manga Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Naruto Manga Thread! Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally decided to start catching up on this. I love Naruto, but I hadn't read it in a year. I have a long way to go. I'm currently in the middle of volume 11 (about chapter 95). I prefer to read the volumes and not read it online, so it's gonna take some time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum