Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official One Piece Manga Thread!

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:03 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the new chapter was great

52The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:07 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

early spoilers....

Spoiler:

53The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:25 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:early spoilers....

Spoiler:
where do you find this stuff out way before the cahpter comes out? i usually don't get to read the chapter till thursday or friday.

54The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The arlong park spoilers thread releases spoilers well before the proper chapter officially comes out

you have to register at the site to see them though

55The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:The arlong park spoilers thread releases spoilers well before the proper chapter officially comes out

you have to register at the site to see them though
thanks

56The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

have I mentioned how pissed I am that I don't get the dvds in the uk?

57The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:54 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wow black beard has the power to steal other devil friut powers and now he has white beards powers. it seems that it will one day be luffy vs black beard. i can't believe it took almost 600 chapters to get to finding out who will be against luffy in the end

58The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:42 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

to tell the truth I had my suspicions when blackbeard first appeared that it was gonna be Luffy vs blackbeard

59The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:32 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:to tell the truth I had my suspicions when blackbeard first appeared that it was gonna be Luffy vs blackbeard
also they both have the D in their name

60The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah nearly that time of the year the arlong park character tournement....

I know who I'm doing the rounds for this year

The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Pacifista

61The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

early spoiler

Spoiler:

62The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:07 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:early spoiler

Spoiler:
i forgot who that is

63The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:37 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Law

this guy

he was one of the supernovas from the Sabaody Archipelago Arc

64The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:47 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Law

this guy

he was one of the supernovas from the Sabaody Archipelago Arc
oh right i liked him

65The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:27 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

579 was a great chapter. i can't wait to see what will happen next

66The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:15 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a feeling we're near the end of this story arc and closer to the rumoured time skip that is supposed to be happening

67The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I have a feeling we're near the end of this story arc and closer to the rumoured time skip that is supposed to be happening
time skip?

68The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah and this is rumour only

Luffys injuries from this story send him into a coma and he only wakes up from it two years later

69The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:02 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:yeah and this is rumour only

Luffys injuries from this story send him into a coma and he only wakes up from it two years later
that would be crazy. and i wonder what will happen to his crew if that does happen

70The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:17 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spoiler:

71The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i was wondering when shanks was going to show up

72The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:25 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well it seems like next week will be the end of this story

73The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:11 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a funny feeling next week is the end of the story....

74The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I have a funny feeling next week is the end of the story....
i guess so. I wonder if there will be a break in the manga coming out

75The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

there is a weeks break after the next episode but thats only because I think jump is an anniversary issue or something

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum