Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfect Cirlce

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Perfect Cirlce Empty A Perfect Cirlce Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Since they are working new stuff, I felt a thread about them in general was in order to celebrate. Laughing

2A Perfect Cirlce Empty Re: A Perfect Cirlce Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:59 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

They are?! Suptactular! I love their stuff. When are they going to be releasing those songs?

3A Perfect Cirlce Empty Re: A Perfect Cirlce Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nymn wrote:They are?! Suptactular! I love their stuff. When are they going to be releasing those songs?

I'm not sure. I read that they are in the midst of working on songs. Exciting stuff (being a Maynard fan).

4A Perfect Cirlce Empty Re: A Perfect Cirlce Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:05 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's awesome!! I'm a huge Maynard fan so I'll definately keep an eye out for this.

5A Perfect Cirlce Empty Re: A Perfect Cirlce Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoy APC, even saw them in concert once. I'll probably check out their new stuff, but i'm more of a Tool fan.

6A Perfect Cirlce Empty Re: A Perfect Cirlce Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:34 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hold the phone.... THEY'RE WORKING ON NEW STUFF?!

Fucking awesome!!

7A Perfect Cirlce Empty Re: A Perfect Cirlce Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:05 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:I enjoy APC, even saw them in concert once. I'll probably check out their new stuff, but i'm more of a Tool fan.

Love Tool as well. I would have made a thread for them (well-deserved since I do like their stuff) but I don't know what they're up to these days (and I was rolling out quite a few the other day Laughing ). I'll see what they're up to and possibly make a thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum