Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting to Know You

+61
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
KoDKingVegeta
JessJupiter
Matt
Mnemosis
CherriesJubilee
TENIME_art
MikeSabian
deadbolt85
kidspider2099
vikoros
blue halo
supervenom
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
shark6495
C's Lady
gangsternerd
Ric Magnum
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Demonweasel
Spider_Fan14
Denim
Gandicles
colossus1979
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Esbat
AlienIncognito
melvinlikechris
Silent K
Harry Wang
ChrisToPhenom
Airwolf
SexyToaster
shining knight
superdoug
Cliff
alucardbarnivous
Batman25JM
Nymn
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
potatojoe
tstrike99
Captain Painway
Splitty
Ska
prescribeddrone
Aussiemandias
Thundermatts
riv1
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
FroZen
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
flux336
65 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 22]

501Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:14 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? Angelina Jolie

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Bernie Wrightson, Michael Turner, Jim Lee, Dan Jurgens' Superman, Pia Guerra

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Gail Simone, Neil Gaiman, Brian K. Vaughn

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Martini lounge

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? Kevin Smith's ViewAskew Universe

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? Scrambled eggs, potato, chorizo and pico de gallo

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? God, Oreos. So many damn Oreos. Can't even look at them now. gross

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) Smart-mouthed book nerd, smart kid that ruined the curve for everyone else. Laughing Outsider.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? Both. Loved trashy late night monster movies and Saturday afternoon Kung-fu.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Elephants

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? Thundercats

502Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:29 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY?
Tim Burton. Helena is hot. and I always wanted to know what its like being a director.
322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Todd McFarlene, Jim Lee, Mark Bageley, John Romita Jr, David Finch, ect......
323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Greg Pak, J. Michael Straczynski, Joss Whedon, Brian Michael Bendis, Jeph Loeb, Joe Kelly, Charlie huston, ect.....

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB?
Club ftw
325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES?
none. prefer individual stand alone comedies.
326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? nothing. don't like breakfast tacos.

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? fruit rollups

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) seething loner.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? Monster movie madness ftw. especially Godzilla and Gamera movies.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? king cobras

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? Alf. with Al Gore as ALF. Laughing

503Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:43 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

supervenom wrote:

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) seething loner.

Awesome. Laughing

504Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:56 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? Brad Pitt or Halle Berry's boyfriend.

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Michael Turner, Jim Lee, Tony Daniel, Todd McFarlene. I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Grant Morrison, Warren Ellis, Neil Gaiman, Geoff Johns, Josh Whedon, Brian Michael Bendis (only on street level characters), Ed Brubaker.

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Lounge. I like it calm and slow.

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? Kevin Smith's ViewAskew Universe <----Agreed with this.

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? Eggs, 3 different kids of cheeses, meat, and potato.

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? Any kind of soft chocolate cookies and oreos.

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) Jock/Nerd/Bad boy. I played sports but was in honor classes and GT and such. I also got into lots of fights, mostly because I enjoyed fighting and partly because it must seem like a good idea to pick a fight with a big scary looking black guy. Ichigo from Bleach, to an extent, is me in high school. shake my head Laughing

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? KUNG-FU THEATER all the way.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Hard to say, I like various kinds of birds of prey, like the Golden Eagle, but peacocks are pretty cool too.

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? Thundercats probably. I can't really think of any right now. Laughing

505Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:08 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? don't know Too many lives that'd be cool to be in. Can't choose one, so I'll choose my own and dream about it. king

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Humberto Ramos, Sam Kieth, Dave McKean, Nicola Scott, J.H. Williams III, Mike Mignola...

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Gail Simone, Neil Gaiman, Brian K. Vaughn, J.M. DeMatteis, Sam Kieth, Mike Mignola, Bill Willingham, Warren Ellis, Ed Brubaker, Greg Rucka, Robert Kirkman, J.Michael Straczynski, Jason Aaron...

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Think I'd be more comfortable in a Lounge.

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? View-Askew works for me. Most comedy series end up ruining themselves.

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? What's in a regular taco, I guess. Mmm, cold tacos from last night. Or nuking them and then the cheese and grease burns your mouth. That's upsetting my stomach just thinking about it.

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? Fruit Roll-Ups. Especially the "paper" ones with the perferations of items that you could take out of them. The yard-tape ones were okay too.

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) A student.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? I'll lean more towards monster flick, although, I love horror, I usually don't care for the creature-feature.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Wallabies. If I ever become rich, I'm getting one. I'd probably get bored with it before a week, though.

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? I'm actually afraid they'd ruin it, but...Heavy Metal, Herculoids and/or Space Ghost. In a dramatization.

Last edited by BlueMaxx on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

506Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:10 am

KoDKingVegeta

KoDKingVegeta
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? Walter Kovacs

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Lounge

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES?

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? eggs, bacon,cheese

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? Not sure

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) Jock, since I was into sports, but then again, I hung out with the Nerds, Preps Geeks, Freaks, I just got along with everyone.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? Both!

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Don't have one

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? Already Happened Very Happy

507Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:19 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yeah, I talked with just about everyone who was cool. As in, if they weren't an asshole, they were cool to me. ...that makes me sound lame, but I meant that in a completely different sense. I was a loner. Bit cliche, but I was. But I'd still talk and hangout with anyone I thought was cool. Preps, goths, jocks, nerds, friends' moms...whatever.

Yeah, I know. That last part was a good joke. Hahahaha! ninja

508Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:53 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? George Romero

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Mark Texria, Humberto Ramos, Tim Sale, Jay Lynch

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Garth Ennis, Stan Lee, Geoff Johns

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Bar

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? an 80's cult classics

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? Havent really had any

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? prlly Doritos

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? Freak with colored hair

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? Monster

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Don't have one

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? Mask

509Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? I don't know.

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Tim Sale, J.H. Williams III, james Jean, Neal Adams, Mike Mignola, Darwyn Cooke, Jim Lee, and I'm absolutely certain I'm forgetting someone I adore.

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Gail Simone, Geoff Johns, Robert Kirkman, Bill Willingham, Christos Gage, Sean McKeever, Michael Avon Oeming, J. Michael Straczynski, James Robinson, Keith Giffen, and again, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? I don't think I've ever been to a lounge, but I hate clubs, so I'll pick it out of necessity.

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? The Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? Egg, potato, cheese, and maybe ham.

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? Keebler's Pizzeria chips

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? I didn't fit any one stereotypes. I was in band, but I wasn't much of a band kid. I was just one of many of the intelligent, anti-establishment slackers.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? I love both, but I'm going to give the win to Monsters.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Brown bear (is that even considered exotic?), Hippopotamus, Siberian tiger

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Again.

510Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:08 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? Nathan Fillion cause he's awesome

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Art adams, alan Davis, Tom Raney, Mike McKone, Jim Calafiore Ron Lim,Ryan Ottley, Todd Nuack, Clayton Henry,

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Gail Simone, Jeff Parker, Judd winick, Tony bedard, Mark waid, Kurt Busiek, Jeph Loeb,Tom Deflaco

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? lounge

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? Back to the future

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? I'd rather have a breakfast burrito, It would have scrabbled eggs, cheese, bacon,

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID?Oreos but everytime i ate them they got all over my teeth and lips.

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) I was the invisble loaner kid, the nerdy guy, the drama geek

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? Both. Kung-fu

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Pandas

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? silverhawks

511Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:37 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? George Lucas or Peter Jackson... I'd set-up some appointments to meet with the real me in a few weeks or maybe even go ahead and buy some screenplays from myself to put into production. Actually... if it's going to be put into production, Peter Jackson... maybe George if it was 20 years ago.

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Joe Madureira, Frank Cho, Humberto Ramos

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Peter David, Straczynski

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Used to love clubs... now I'm old and married.

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? umm... comedy series? uh... the Vacation movies.

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? oh, sheesh... no tacos for me in the morning. I don't care what's in it... I ain't eatin' it for no breakfast no-how!

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? Loved me some Apple Sauce.

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) I was a Jock/Class Clown-type. Actually, is Douche Bag a type? Cause that was me. I totally would have hated me in high school. That's weird to think about. 10 years can change a person quite a bit.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? Kung Fu... but I do enjoy a nice crappy monster movie if I'm in the right mood.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? panther

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? Thundercats... definitely Thundercats. And I'll go to my grave saying that Vin Diesel (regardless of his acting ability... or perceived lack-thereof) should play Panthro.

512Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? I don't think anyone's gonna top Vikoros' answer, but I'll say Mike Portnoy.

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Mike Mignola, Tim Sale, there's probably a load of artists whose work I admire but never pay attention to who it is creating it, I'm far more of a writer-oriented reader.

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman, Ed Brubaker, Mark Millar, Garth Ennis, Robert Kirkman, Bill Willingham.

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Lounge. I fucking hate clubs.

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? Any Woody Allen flick (not a proper answer, but I'll settle with it)

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? Never had a taco in my life.

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? Cadbury's Creme Eggs

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) Not sure. Nerdy, on the sports teams, orchestrated general classroom disorder but never got in trouble for it, could be found playing drums every lunch time, would bunk science lessons to go see movies, drama geek.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? It was Kung Fu until The Host.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Siberian Tiger, any big cat to be honest.

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? No idea... Wacky Races?

513Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? Obama

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Nicola Scott, Michael Turner, Tim Sale, Ron Lim, Angel Medina

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Gail Simone, Grant Morrison, Bendis, Geoff Johns, Jim Starlin

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Club

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? Cheech and Chong

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? eggs, ham, peppers

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? bumps on a log

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) Everything, I was a jock who became a goth and a nerd

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? Both. Love the universal and Hammer stuff, and have a great Kung Fu collection that is only getting bigger.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Lions. I'm a Leo and I really have always loved the big cats.

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? Visionairies

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

514Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed May 12, 2010 11:44 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I brought it back!

ROUND 10

183. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CHEESES? Mozzarela

184. BATTLESHIP OR CLUE? Battleship

185. CHECKERS OR CHESS? Checkers

186. WHAT HOLIDAYS DO YOU CELEBRATE? Christmas, Halloween, July 4, Easter, Thanksgiving, pretty much all the normal ones

187. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Halloween
LEAST FAVORITE? Any that I don't get a day off work for

188. PREQUEL OR SEQUEL? sequel

189. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: CLASSIC OR REBOOT? None

190. ROCK CLIMBING OR SCUBA DIVING? Rock Climbing

191. ANY SIBLINGS? Im the oldest, one brother, two sisters

192. DO YOU COSPLAY? I have.

193. FAVORITE FANTASY SHOWS? Buffy, Angel, Lost, Torchwood

194. THE SANDMAN: MORPHEUS OR DANIEL? Morpheus

195. BETTER SIDEKICKS: MONKEYS OR DOGS? Dogs

196. X-MEN EVOLUTION, WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN, OR THE CLASSIC X-MEN ON FOX? Classic

197. BETTY OR VERONICA? Betty

198. ANGEL OR SPIKE? Spike

199. TIM SALE OR ALEX ROSS? Alex Ross

200. STEAMED RICE OR FRIED RICE? Fried

201. GANDALF OR DUMBLEDORE? Gandalf

ROUND 11
202. JLA OR AVENGERS? JLA! Especially the DCAU version.

203. ARE YOU A MULDER OR A SCULLY? I want to believe

204. WHICH WORDS OR PHRASES DO YOU MOST OVERUSE? what an asshole!

205. ARE YOU AN AUTOBOT OR A DECEPTICON? Autobot rollin out!

206. FAVORITE TRANSFORMER AND WHY? Optimus Prime, he is so fucking awesome.

207. LEAST FAVORITE TRANSFORMER AND WHY? The girl transformer from the 80's cartoon movie. Do they recreate?

208. WHICH IS IT – SODA, POP OR COKE? PoP! in the midwest, soda in California.

209. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING IN YOUR MOUTH? Chinese food

210. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP? Desktop

211. DO YOU REMEMBER WEBTV? What?

212. WHAT WAS YOUR BEST SUBJECT IN SCHOOL? Spanish

213. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL? English

214. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST HATED SUBJECT IN SCHOOL? Anything to do with math.

215. CAN YOU BEATBOX? Sure

216. DIGIMON OR POKEMON? Pokemon

217. WHAT DO YOU COLLECT? Comics, t-shirts, superman hats, busts, toys

218. BEST SCHWARZENEGGER MOVIE? Total Recall 2 WORST? Kindergarden Cop

219. WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW? (BESIDES POSTING)Watching CSI Miami

220. FAVORITE FANTASY MOVIES? Any

221. WHAT’S ON YOUR GRILL? Arrachera

222. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION? my 30th for next year is gonna be fucken awesome!

515Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed May 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? I can't think of anyone specific. Maybe just some random Japanese girl so I can see Japan. XD

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Mark Brooks, LMAO

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? I don't really have a favorite. Neil Gaiman, I suppose.

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Club

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? Friday

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? egg, bell pepper, bacon

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? Dunkaroos/Star Crunch/Cosmic Brownies

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) Some saw me as a nerd, some saw me as a goth. I know for a fact some of the popular girls believed I did witchcraft and put curses on people.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? I really don't like either.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Pandas. :>

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? I dunno. Maybe Rainbow Brite. XD

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

516Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu May 13, 2010 12:01 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 12
223. YOU ONLY HAVE 24 HOURS TO LIVE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? Record everything I do, post it on youtube, and hope that my daughter one day looks at it as her father being the geekiest ever.

224. WHAT’S IN YOUR CHILI? Steak, garlic, onion and fresh tomatoes, among other things.

225. WORST SCI-FI MOVIES? Americanized Godzilla

226. FAVORITE BUFFY:TVS CHARACTER AND WHY? Spike such an asshole

227. UNO OR SKIPBO (card games)? Uno

228. FAVORITE TEA?

229. STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, they are like Jesus.

230. IT’S 3 A.M., WHY ARE YOU AWAKE? the kid is kicking my wife.

231. FAVORITE FILM DIRECTOR? Kevin Smith, Joss Whedon

232. RECOMMEND SOME DANCE TUNES

233. WEIRDEST THING YOU EVER ATE? Hmmmmmmm

234. DO YOU HAVE ANY ARTISTIC TALENTS? Nope

235. LEATHER OR DENIM JACKETS? Denim

236. DAFFY DUCK OR DONALD DUCK? Donald, I rather not understand him than get spit on.

237. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? a red camaro

238. WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN A SIGNIFICANT OTHER? trust

239. WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN A FRIEND? Honesty

240. HOW DO YOU RELAX? listening to music.

241. DO YOU PLAY COMPETITIVE SPORTS? No

242. ARE YOU LAID BACK OR INTENSE? laid back

243. BEST DRACULA MOVIE? Old School black and white

244. WORST DRACULA MOVIE? Dracula 2000

245. FAVORITE CHIPS (CRISPS FOR OUR FRIENDS IN THE U.K.)?
Sun Chips

ROUND 13

246. LAMEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? House of the Dead

247. MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE(S)? hmmmm

248. SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE(S)? The Grudge

249. BEST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Aliens

250. WORST HORROR MOVIE SERIES? Saw

251. WOULD YOU RATHER INVENT SOMETHING OR PERFECT SOMETHING? Invent

252. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HEROINE(S)? Supergirl

253. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FICTIONAL HERO(ES)? Superman

254. WHO IS YOUR HEROINE(S) IN REAL LIFE? My momma

255. WHO IS YOUR HERO(ES) IN REAL LIFE? hmmmmmm

256. CONAN OR LENO? Coco!

517Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu May 13, 2010 3:51 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

301. CHANEL, GUCCI OR LOUIS VUITTON? Gucci.

302. WHICH LOST ARTIFACT WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND? Excalibur

303. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY… Anything you like

304. ONE DAY I HOPE TO… Gain Superpowers.

305. FAVORITE DOG BREEDS? German Shepherd, Labrador, Corgi, Mutt

306. FAVORITE CAT BREEDS? Maine Coon, Himalayan

307. FAVORITE GADGET? Pretty much any modern cell phone.

308. FAVORITE TOOLS? Black & Decker, DeWalt, Ryobi

309. FAVORITE MUSICAL(S)? Repo: The Genetic Opera

310. FAVORITE TYPE OF PARTY? (COSTUME, THEME, SUPERBOWL, ETC.) Any party where people actually socialize and have some fun.

311. FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHER? Anyone who shoots porn.

312. SHAKE FLAVOR? Depends on what I'm in the mood for.

313. MOST NECESSARY EXTRAVAGANCE? My small collection of somewhat fancy clothes and accessories.

314. WHAT IS IT THAT YOU MOST DISLIKE? Too many things to list.

315. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU HAPPIEST? I have no idea.

316. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'd be as good of a student as I should be.

317. IF MONEY WERE NOT AN ISSUE WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO LIVE? Somewhere near the ocean, with nice weather. Hell, if I stayed in the states, probably somewhere else in southern California.

318. WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION? Everything I own. I like my stuff.

319. WHAT COULD YOU WALK AWAY FROM AND NEVER MISS? One or two "friends"

320.THE GRINDHOUSE MOVIES: WHICH WAS BETTER? PLANET TERROR OR DEATHPROOF? Depends, if I'm watching one alone, then Planet Terror. If I'm watching with friends, then they're equal.

518Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu May 13, 2010 4:11 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? Like, switch lives with, or switch bodies? If it's the first one, Obama. If it's the second one, pick any of the wealthiest people in the world - Imma give myself some cash.

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? Clayton Crain, Adi Granov, Patrick Zircher, Andy and Adam Kubert, Michael Ryan, Bryan Hitch, David Finch, John Cassady, Steve McNiven

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Warren Ellis, Grant Morrison, Joss Whedon, Mark Millar, Mark Waid, Robert Kirkman

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Sure.

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? None.

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? Eggs, bacon, chorizo, cheese.

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? Name a snack food. I was a fat kid. I'm still fat.

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) Smart underachiever, class clown/smartass, the loner, the guy who everyone knew yet wasn't one of the popular kids.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? Damn you for making me choose.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Probably birds, seeing as I own two.

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? Which one shouldn't?

519Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Mon May 24, 2010 6:43 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Ok friends, should I start a new set of questions at #1 or continue the current numbering?

520Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Mon May 24, 2010 7:20 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

The thread's been falling pages for a while, start afresh with #1 Smile

521Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue May 25, 2010 6:26 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

321. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY? Dave Grohl

322. FAVORITE COMIC ARTISTS? John Cassaday, Walt Simonson, Amy Reeder Hadley, Steve Epting, Stefano Casselli, Mark Buckingham, Doug Mahnke, JH Williams III, Rags Morales, Terry Moore, Sean Murphy, Gabriel Ba, Dale Eaglesham

323. FAVORITE COMIC WRITERS? Matt Wagner, Warren Ellis, Greg Rucka, Johnathan Hickman, Geoff Johns, Peter Tomasi, Gail Simone, Brian K Vaughan, Bill Willingham, Ed Brubaker, Mike Carey (for Unwritten only), Brian Wood

324. LOUNGE OR CLUB? Lounge

325. FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIE SERIES? Probably either Austin Powers or the Kevin Smith movies

326. WHAT'S IN YOUR BREAKFAST TACO? Don't eat them

327. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD AS A KID? Hmmm....probably licorice

328. WHO WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? (JOCK, BAND KID, BAD GIRL/BOY) Sometimes class clown (depended on who was in the class) but overall was with a group that was a real mixture which I guess in retrospect was a little unusual.

329. MONSTER MOVIE MADNESS OR KUNG-FU THEATER? Kung-fu but would like to combine the two.

330. FAVORITE EXOTIC ANIMAL? Wolves

331. WHAT 80s FRANCHISE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A LIVE-ACTION MOVIE NOW? None. I am not a fan of these remakes.

522Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri May 28, 2010 1:17 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

I've only gotten one response to my question: Continue the numbering or start over at #1 with the list?

523Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri May 28, 2010 1:32 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

flux336 wrote:I've only gotten one response to my question: Continue the numbering or start over at #1 with the list?

I'm cool with whatever. Smile

524Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri May 28, 2010 1:43 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
flux336 wrote:I've only gotten one response to my question: Continue the numbering or start over at #1 with the list?

I'm cool with whatever. Smile

same here

I love that kitty.

525Getting to Know You - Page 21 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri May 28, 2010 1:59 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

start over. mwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum