Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite wrestling moments

+13
Juggalojohn
Fresh03
The Ignored One
AlienIncognito
ChrisToPhenom
Denim
Silent K
melvinlikechris
Sandman
Rath99
MillionDollarGeek
Combo Mo
Matt
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Favorite wrestling moments Empty Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:19 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

2Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've got a bunch...but here's one of them.

Goldberg jackhammers The Giant. Smile

...It's probably a favorite because I was sitting in the 2nd row and took this pic:

Favorite wrestling moments 2347_69191290548_705485548_2583450_

3Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:54 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Those were awesome... my favorite, when Undertaker throws Mankind off of the cage.

4Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My favorite was attending Wrestlmania XX at MSG

5Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

I can't believe i forgot these

6Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

this entire match was insane! Undertaker had NO idea Mick was going to do that.

Love the Rock and Sock Connection!

7Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:02 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

8Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:05 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

9Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

melvinlikechris wrote:

I was there for that! If the video was better quality, you could prob see me in the shot at Brock's feet.

10Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

11Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am not big into wrestling as I used to be, but my favorite memory will always be watching Nitro on Memorial day oh so many years ago and seeing a match between two nobody's and wondering why they were wasting my time showing it. Then, Scott Hall comes from the audiance into the ring, beats them both up and thus began the NWO. There was really no internet spoilers at this time yet, it was new and got me glued to Nitro for the next few months.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

12Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:39 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Here is a few more (with the help of my friend Dave)

DX Mocks the Nation RIP Owen

13Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:57 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shawn Michaels superkicks Marty Jannety through the Barbershop window.

Pure genious!

14Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:32 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

classic

15Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:59 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Favorite Wrestling Moments"-thanks Matt. I made a sports thread and I'm not even watching sports right now! I'll post some of my favorite later...

16Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:57 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

This thread is bringing back some memories. You guys have already posted a lot of my favorites. Keep 'em coming.

17Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:46 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

One of the reasons I will always love Regal

The match that gave us the Muta Scale

One of the greatest crowds ever

Also from One Night Stand

this one was one of the first ECW matches I saw

18Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:12 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

The Rock Likes Pie

WTF???

One of the best on the Stick EVAR

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

19Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not a great moment but damn was it the most fucked up thing you ever seen.

Sid Justice breaks his ankle flying off the top rope. Find that video.

20Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Not a great moment but damn was it the most fucked up thing you ever seen.

Sid Justice breaks his ankle flying off the top rope. Find that video.
Shocked That one is tough to watch. Love Sid or hate him - that is just brutal.

21Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:30 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And Scott Steiner keeps on stomping him which is more fucked.

22Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

23Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I've always had a fond spot for the match between the ROck and Stone Cold where Rock is beating the hell out of Austin and gets so cockey he grabs a TV camera and starts filming the match himself and heeling it up big time to the crowd only to have Austin pop up and gives him the bird and a stunner, I don't know how times I've seen it and laugh my ass off every time.

24Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Those videos are some hilarious shit!

25Favorite wrestling moments Empty Re: Favorite wrestling moments Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

those kids parents were all fuckin fat!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum