Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:32 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well now dragon ball is being released in season box sets. season 2 just came out today. can't wait to watch it.

2Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i am one DVD into season 2 and it is a lot of fun

3Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:48 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

does anyone know how many seasons there are going to be in dragon ball?

4Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:45 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

There should be 5 all together.

5Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

how many episodes are there in dragon ball?

6Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:01 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

There are 153 episodes.

7Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kreepfan wrote:There are 153 episodes.
wow a lot more than i thought. so it looks like there will be 5 seasons to the whole show. cause each one has about 30 episodes

8Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:16 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just finished season 2 and i have to say it is just awesome. and i understand why it is considered one of the best anime ever

9Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:33 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

.....I'll never see it

10Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

season 3 is coming out soon

11Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:just finished season 2 and i have to say it is just awesome. and i understand why it is considered one of the best anime ever

I'm glad you're liking it. I just LOVE Dragon Ball. I've said it before, but as much as I love DBZ I love DB a TON more. Is your wife liking it at all now (or even watching it at all)?

12Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:33 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
shiky800 wrote:just finished season 2 and i have to say it is just awesome. and i understand why it is considered one of the best anime ever

I'm glad you're liking it. I just LOVE Dragon Ball. I've said it before, but as much as I love DBZ I love DB a TON more. Is your wife liking it at all now (or even watching it at all)?
i am mainly watching it myself. once she doesn't like something it is hard to change her mind

13Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The remastered animation looks gorgeous, but this is one of those tv series (He-Man and Ninja Turtles 1987) that I'm afraid to watch again. For my current standards might ruin the memory of it.

14Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:The remastered animation looks gorgeous, but this is one of those tv series (He-Man and Ninja Turtles 1987) that I'm afraid to watch again. For my current standards might ruin the memory of it.
i am watching it for the first time and i have to say it is amazing. i have seen DBZ so many times but i never have seen this series. I am so happy to see it finally.

just wonderin how many movies where there for dragon ball?
i think dragon ball z had 15 movies

15Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:50 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dragonball movies (3):
- Curse of the Blood Rubies
- Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle
- Mystical Adventure

DBZ movies (13):
- Dead Zone
- World's Strongest
- Tree of Might
- Lord Slug
- Cooler's Revenge
- Return of Cooler
- Super Android 13
- Broly: The Legendary Super-Saiyan
- Bojack Unbound
- Broly: Second Coming
- Bio-Broly
- Fusion Reborn
- Wrath of the Dragon

There's a DBGT movie too, but I can't remember it. It was a recap of the entire series or something? Can't remember. I've only seen the first 3 DBZ films. They were pretty fun. Dead Zone was fun, Tree of Might has its moments, and I have World's Strongest somewhere. I always disliked how loosely they were canon. Like, with some, it is hard to determine if or when they happen in the continuity.

Oh, wait--I've seen Cooler's Revenge and Return of Cooler. They were okay. Thought they should've ended it with Cooler's Revenge with Cooler's character. don't know I'd still be up to see the Broly episodes.

16Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:46 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thanks. so i have all of the movies from both. i also count for DBZ, bardock father of goku and the history of trunks that is why i said 15

17Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 pm

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I think you also left out a DB Movie.
The Path to Power

Oh and BlueMaxx have you listened to the
commentary on Dead Zone. I found it
entertaining.

18Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i can't wait to watch season 3 of DB

19Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Empty Re: Dragon Ball box sets from Funimation Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:36 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i am almost done with season 3 and i have to say it feals like there is a lot of filler in this season. it isn't as good as the first 2 seasons

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum