Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread

+24
melvinlikechris
Denim
Mnemosis
prescribeddrone
Batman25JM
Rath99
Esbat
Gojiratoho
Joshua
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
Combo Mo
Solstrom
alucardbarnivous
Silent K
supervenom
shiky800
Chi-Town Spidey
SexyToaster
potatojoe
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
Lee
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I believe a DCAU Batman would have found a better way out in Final Crisis to a) not die and b) not used a gun. Conroy Batman is the new Chuck Norris.

http://realityfugitives.com/

52The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:What does he think of Dick Grayson being Batman in the current storyline/continuity?
Maybe before asking that y'all should ask if he knows that Bruce Wayne is currently dead.

53The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:I should do my Batman Kevin Conroy impression and crank POP! on a phone call. LOL
Seriously Pete you should become the "LolSpidey". You get someone to photograph you in different situations and then we photoshop you LolCat-style.

54The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Of all the batman lines you have said, do you have a personal favorite?

55The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:48 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

when will we be able to hear the PoP cast?
and no that is not a question for kevin conroy

56The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:when will we be able to hear the PoP cast?
and no that is not a question for kevin conroy
every tuesday at 9pm cst

57The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:49 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Kevin should be calling in right around the beginning of the show. How long he'll be on is anybody's guess right now.

58The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:35 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can we see a list of the questions picked?

59The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:36 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Esbat wrote:
every tuesday at 9pm cst
And ?I have it up for download by dawn the next day (pssst! Subscribe in iTunes. Click Popcast in my siggy.).

http://www.leerodriguez.net

60The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:38 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Thundermatts wrote:Can we see a list of the questions picked?

No, but you can listen to the PoP! Cast and hear which ones were picked.

I'm not just saying that to be a jerk. First, we don't know how long Kevin will be on. Second, the goal is for the most organic "conversation" we can have. As such, while a list has been compiled, some questions may get cut dependent on time allowed and where the conversation goes in that time.

I don't want anyone thinking they're going to hear their question, then getting disappointed. I'd rather no one know waht to expect, and have some be pleasantly surprised.

61The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote: I'd rather no one know waht to expect, and have some be pleasantly surprised.

Why you sly-sneaky-sexy-vest-wearing Fox you.. Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

62The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I... am wearing a vest...

63The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I... am wearing a vest...

*looking through his binoculars behind a bush* And it looks great on you, but seriously put some pants on.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

64The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought that was a given. huh

65The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Vests are so Han Solo!

66The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Spider-Man wrote:

*looking through his binoculars behind a bush* And it looks great on you, but seriously put some pants on.

Always lookin' out for the greater good...

Gojiratoho wrote:

I thought that was a given. huh

Fair enough.

Goof wrote:Vests are so Han Solo!

Are you calling me a Nerfherder?

67The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll have my batman under wear on tonight Smile
Everytime Kevin says something in Batman's voice I'll rub batman on his head lol

68The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nawh, just scruffy lookin'. Wink

69The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Rath99 wrote:I'll have my batman under wear on tonight Smile
Everytime Kevin says something in Batman's voice I'll rub batman on his head lol

affraid lol! I hope for his sake he doesn't read this thread ;op

70The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DeathByChickFlix wrote:

I think if he does a "scheduling conflict" might come up lol

71The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ohhhh.. I thought the point was to do a Q and A with member questions, not try to make it a conversation. Color me slightly disappointed.

72The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Goof wrote:

Nawh, just scruffy lookin'. Wink

Fair enough. Very Happy

Rath99 wrote:
DeathByChickFlix wrote:

I think if he does a "scheduling conflict" might come up lol

That might not be the onyl thing that comes up Wink

73The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Thundermatts wrote:Ohhhh.. I thought the point was to do a Q and A with member questions, not try to make it a conversation. Color me slightly disappointed.

?

I mean, we ARE going to ask some of these questions, but... the point was to have Kevin on as a guest. If the show takes on a life of its own, we're not going to tell him to shut up so we can ask another question, y'know.

For the record, almost everyone has some questions that made the master list. Still don't know which ones will get asked, but we'll try to get in as many as possible.

74The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess the fact that the thread was called Kevin Conroy Q and A thread threw me off.

I mean, you see it online alot, you know, a person just answers question after question from people in a chatroom or who have sent them in. I didn't know it'd be an interview or whatever.

75The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kevin Conroy Q&A Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Do you ever listen to the PoP! Cast? Laughing You think we could follow a straight line like that? You're outta your mind! Sorry for any confusion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum