Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

elijahdprophet wrote:
I would have loved seeing Yoda walk into the room with like four lightsabers floating around him while he stayed all serene and mellow controlling them with his mind.

I like that alot!

552The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 pm

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i guess i need to start sending in barney songs if i want them played tongue

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

553The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ Oh, my.

554The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

How can you discuss the prequels and not mention the pure awesomeness of Ian McDiarmid's Palpatene?

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

555The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not really an uber fan of star wars to be honest I think they are okay I'm just not one of those nuts who would dress as a character to go see a film.

The main thing I despise about the films is all the cool characters seem to go out like punks

Darth maul is the awesome character find of 99...fuck that he's cut in two

boba fett is a well loved fan fave. oops hit by cross fire and falls into the biggest vagina detenta ever seen in a movie

count dooku will never play piano again! a shit end to a christopher lee character

mace windu....

jango fett

I can go on

basically everything Keuroac said I pretty much agree on

556The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:41 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

shining knight wrote:the biggest vagina detenta ever seen in a movie

I wonder if that's why Lucas changed the look of the Sarlaac for the Special Edition of Jedi.

557The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:43 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I'm not really an uber fan of star wars to be honest I think they are okay I'm just not one of those nuts who would dress as a character to go see a film.

The main thing I despise about the films is all the cool characters seem to go out like punks

Darth maul is the awesome character find of 99...fuck that he's cut in two

boba fett is a well loved fan fave. oops hit by cross fire and falls into the biggest vagina detenta ever seen in a movie

count dooku will never play piano again! a shit end to a christopher lee character

mace windu....

jango fett

I can go on

basically everything Keuroac said I pretty much agree on
So, you don't like the fact that characters died? scratch

558The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

He's upset that so many great characters had such lame deaths.

I didn't mind Windu's death...it foreshadowed Palpatine's own demise. The only one I had issues with was Boba Fett's, which has been retconned in the comics and some of the novels, but none of them are considered canon.

And could they have come up with a less goofy sounding name than Count Dooku? It's like Lucas was getting character name ideas from his infant grandkids.

559The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:He's upset that so many great characters had such lame deaths.
I guess I don't consider most of their deaths to be lame. Boba Fett has a pretty lame death because it was an accident, but I would never consider him a "great" character. He died the same way he lived: pointlessly.

560The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Oh man, loving on Doakes. Love it. Doakes is easily my favorite character in Dexter. Season 2 takes him on a wild ride.

That headbutt is one of my favorite things ever. You know.

http://www.demonweasel.com

561The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Demonweasel wrote:
Joshua wrote:Oh man, loving on Doakes. Love it. Doakes is easily my favorite character in Dexter. Season 2 takes him on a wild ride.

"I own you."

562The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Demonweasel wrote:

"I own you."
Easily one of the greatest moments in the series.

563The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:59 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh agreed on that

564The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:52 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The "special moment" music during the bank story was fantastic.

565The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I tried to find it faster. I'll have it queued up in the future.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

566The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hans Zimmer is the shit. He's easily one of my favorite movie composers. I think the worst work he's done is Pirates of the Caribbean, and even then it's only because he ripped off the Gladiator score (which he also composed).

Some personal favorites he's done:
True Romance
Cool Runnings
The Lion King
Muppet Treasure Island
The Prince of Egypt
Gladiator
The Last Samurai
Batman Begins/The Dark Knight
Kung Fu Panda

And now, Sherlock Holmes, where I feel the music transcends the movie.

567The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Zimmer>Shore, and I love me some Howard Shore.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

568The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Zimmer>Shore, and I love me some Howard Shore.
When Shore is good he's one of the best, but I have a harder time thinking up a lot of movies he's done that I'm nuts about. The Lord of the Rings is the only one that immediately comes to mind, though he's done other solid stuff.

As for Dexter, when it comes time to discuss the entire series I beg you guys to throw a spoiler warning up, because I won't have the opportunity to see season 4 until the DVD comes out.

569The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

"Shin She Shin She..."

Goddamn, Rob...you just made me cackle at work.

And "Stickity Stockafray" makes me think of Daryl on The Office teaching Michael about black slang.

570The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:Hans Zimmer is the shit. He's easily one of my favorite movie composers. I think the worst work he's done is Pirates of the Caribbean, and even then it's only because he ripped off the Gladiator score (which he also composed).

Some personal favorites he's done:
True Romance
Cool Runnings
The Lion King
Muppet Treasure Island
The Prince of Egypt
Gladiator
The Last Samurai
Batman Begins/The Dark Knight
Kung Fu Panda

And now, Sherlock Holmes, where I feel the music transcends the movie.

I'd have to agree, because... I've never really noticed a score in a movie before. I've liked them passively, but never actively stood up and took notice. During Holmes, I repeatedly found myself getting lost in the music.

571The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Another fantastic interview, guys. The questions were great, and Brevoort handled them very well.

572The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:31 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the opening: don't we all..

573The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:47 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bwah-ha-ha-ha....that music....oh my god thats going on the clip show pile Laughing

574The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:22 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmm your valentines thing intrigues me....

too bad I live in topsy turvy world which kind of automatically rules me out

actually the original greek siren is part bird....

yeah....

mentioned after I type it

575The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sooo saw this film on zone horror a few nights ago and its freaked me out....

still pondering whether I should give it the santas sleigh treatment and send the trailer of it to the pop cast gang

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum