Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official SoulSwitch Thread

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty The Official SoulSwitch Thread Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

SoulSwitch LIVE! "Over Again".

2The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:18 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Walk Alone" is my favorite song.

3The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Wrapped shooting on the music video for "Control" yesterday. Starting the edit tonight for a Jan 1 release!

4The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

TENIME_art wrote:"Walk Alone" is my favorite song.

"Over Again" makes my panties moist...because it's a great song and shows their growth and potential, however, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for "Flatline" (ZOMBIES!), and "Flaws", which doesn't get a whole lot of plays, but is straight baby-makin' music.

They've got a song with the working title of "Close your Eyes" which is just phenomenal, but they are struggling with getting that finished.

5The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

January 2, 2010, Sevendust w/ SoulSwitch, House of Blues, Orlando

The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3824
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3825
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3826
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3827
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3829
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3830
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3831
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3832
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3833
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3834
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3838
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3841
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3842
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3843
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3843
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3846
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3847
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3850
The Official SoulSwitch Thread DSCF3851

6The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I tried showing my support at PoP! Goes the New Year by wearing the colors... unsure

Janus!? Oh shit! They're from Chicago!!

7The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

TENIME_art wrote:I tried showing my support at PoP! Goes the New Year by wearing the colors... unsure

Janus!? Oh shit! They're from Chicago!!

Dude...and I noticed, and I appreciate it. Red and Black FTW.

8The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The "condition" that I picked up on New Year's Eve leaves sores that are red and black. Go SoulSwitch!

9The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Dude...and I noticed, and I appreciate it. Red and Black FTW.

blush

I just wish it wasn't snowy outside & we didn't have to be shoe-less at Pete's, otherwise I would've donned my Chucks as well...

Smile

10The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Shoeless? Awesomely Japanese of them!

11The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The Official SoulSwitch Thread 22069_108581462486872_100000050563567_219553_6171131_n

12The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I never posted this?

There are a handful of comic/PoP! references Easter-Egged in the video. Can you spot them?

13The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

headbang

14The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:58 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Meh, I don't really care for the singer. It just doesn't feel like he fits with the bands sound. I kept thinking to myself, "If this guy was throatier like Phil Anselmo, this would probably sound cool". Oh well

15The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

He's pretty throaty. I love you

16The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:56 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Meh, I don't really care for the singer. It just doesn't feel like he fits with the bands sound. I kept thinking to myself, "If this guy was throatier like Phil Anselmo, this would probably sound cool". Oh well

Yeah, I know what ya mean. Dude is wicked talented with his clean vox but his gutterals sound kinda weak. Knize maybe you can help with this, was that just in the mix or what?

17The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:01 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I should clarify that I was referencing the "Over Again" live video.

18The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

FroZen wrote:I should clarify that I was referencing the "Over Again" live video.

He was actually battling throat problems at that show, and Over Again was the closer, so it was the "worst" when it comes to Tom's voice giving out.

19The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:04 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
FroZen wrote:I should clarify that I was referencing the "Over Again" live video.

He was actually battling throat problems at that show, and Over Again was the closer, so it was the "worst" when it comes to Tom's voice giving out.

Having been there myself I totally understand now. yes

20The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Watch "Control", win prizes!

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=21062

21The Official SoulSwitch Thread Empty Re: The Official SoulSwitch Thread Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum