Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

+57
Little_Goblyn
LordD3r3k
Denim
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
Gojiratoho
MikeSabian
dmahoney
WonderWoman2.0
ScarletW
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
colossus1979
Splitty
jaydee74
Spazzy
G_Zatara
pink*lantern
Ric Magnum
ravezombie
C's Lady
Airwolf
KoDKingVegeta
THALASTDRAGON
krpykrwly
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
flux336
Gandicles
deadbolt85
Tripper McGee
Joshua
superdoug
potatojoe
JessJupiter
Tom
Astro13Zombie
Que
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
TENIME_art
The_Donster
Mnemosis
Harry Wang
supervenom
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
riv1
Administrator
61 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

The_Donster wrote:YIKES Tomer!! Hopefully you can get seen asap. I'm actually married to a dental assistant and my teeth probable wouldn't look as good as they do if not for her Laughing Before I met her, I would look at women's eyes. Now all I see are their teeth, she's ruined me for other women tongue
Shamefully, I haven't been to the dentist in six years and a half... I'm having an appointment on Wednesday morning, anyway. I don't suffer from pain, the broken part is just there and I try not to chew with it.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I hate the dentist too. They always stab your gums with those hooks and go, "Look, see how it is bleeding. You need to brush more thoroughly." Rolling Eyes What the fuck ever! Give me that hook thing and let me see if you need to too!

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Trust me Blue, it's not good to neglect your teeth, let alone let the military make any repairs on them Wink The big secret to stopping the bleeding is flossing. It's as simple as that. If you take care of your gums, it'll insure you aren't wearing false teeth by the time you are 50. Tomer, applaud the high threshold of pain. It was one of the things I knew I wasn't good at, which is why I was so good at escape and evasion when I was in the Army Laughing

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

people turning into slushies. I mean what the fuck? really! Shocked

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watching my Dad play Call of Duty. He can't seem to work out how to use both toggles simultaneously. instead he'll move his character, stop, and then change direction.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Again, it doesn't really hurt. I suspect most of the nerves in that area are long dead...

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My parents paying my brothers rent.
Not because I'm jealous....but because he's a bitch. Laughing

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Managers that don't deserve the title!

Parents that can't or shouldn't be parents!

Girls falling for the wrong guy when a perfectly good one is RIGHT INFRONT OF THEM!

Guys that will do ANYTHING for a pretty face, hoping to get lucky when they won't! Wake up you horney bastards!

Idiot drivers!

Spyware!

Spam!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:Managers that don't deserve the title!

Girls falling for the wrong guy when a perfectly good one is RIGHT INFRONT OF THEM!

Guys that will do ANYTHING for a pretty face, hoping to get lucky when they won't! Wake up you horney bastards!

Idiot drivers!

Spyware!

Spam!

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 3 Amen-Brother

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

people driving while on cell phones. pull over you stupid bastards!

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People who feel it necessary to shorten the name of a place to the shortest noun one can derive (even if it's made up) and just add "the" to it to make it sound trendy. Like when one of my friends tried it with a local bar. Instead of using the actual name of Helwigs, he wanted to go to "The Wig".
Posted to the above at another site with a similar thread, thought i'd share cuz, this one i actually agree with, and saw an example of yesterday. On the cover of the Army Times, it referred to Afghanistan as "The 'Stan". Pissed me off.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:My parents paying my brothers rent.
Not because I'm jealous....but because he's a bitch. Laughing
*claps* I know where you're coming from.

Spider-Man wrote:Managers that don't deserve the title!

Idiot drivers!

Spyware!

Spam
Spam doesn't bother me, I have good blockers. But ya, Spyware that pretends to be spyware, but is a virus/hacker.
Yes to the managers thing. Especially when they act like a rent-a-cop and try to act like they have power that they don't.
The parent thing hits pretty much everywhere in public, along with bad drivers.
Girls picking anuses to be with. I mean, come on.
And the anything-for-a-pretty-face comment, you can't exclude yourself. Guys and gals all have done that one way or another.

supervenom wrote:people driving while on cell phones. pull over you stupid bastards!
How 'bout elderly people on cellphones that drive half the speed limit while on the inside line. Rolling Eyes Fun to follow them, let me frickin' tell yuh.

I'd also like to add that pooping your pants is never good in social situations. Not pointing at self. Laughing Just sayin'. Good way to end a conversation with someone...forever. Wink

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's one, this happened to me on Saturday/Sunday.

My wife, son, and I waking up at 1 am with someone ringing the shit out of my doorbell over and over until finally my wife goes to the door to answer it fearing that something has happened to her mother who lives right down the street. My wife opens the door to find a buddy of mine and his friend standing there drunk as hell. My buddy's friend then demands my wife make him a sandwhich and then turns to my friend Stacy and says "Dude...hee hee hee...I couldn't say it with a straight face..hee hee." So of course my wife slams the door in their faces. After that they continue to stand on the porch yelling my name for at least another couple of minutes. By the time I had my pants on and ball bat in hand they we're in the truck leaving. Needless to say my son was scared shitless and my wife and I were furious. Now that's something that'll make you go "AARRGGGHHH!!!!"

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Groups of teenage girls. Good gracious, I'm gonna hate it when my kids are teens.
Bitches. And by bitches, I mean males that you swear have a vagina. NUT UP GUYS!

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Tom wrote:Groups of teenage girls.
Haha. Tell me about it. I'm a girl and I hate groups of girls!

-The overall effects of "drama" when people refuse to talk shit out.
-Girls who are obnoxiously whore-ish because they want to suck someone's weiner. (This happened the other day that the boyfriend's show with one of the other bands)
-12 year old anime fans that think that they ARE Inuyasha.

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The post office! I live in an apartment so many of my packages won't fit in my mail box. The mail carrier is SUPPOSED to leave a card to pick up you're Twisted Evil package at the post office the next day. Not in my case, our carrier hasnt been leaving the card causing me to call the post office to track my package.

ARRRRGHHH!

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's mine...went to Best Buy and got Season Three of the Muppet Show (with some of my favorite episodes of all time). I get home, rip off the shrink wrap...and all four discs are GONE. And, of course, it was the only one in the damned store. This is AFTER they were unable to locate Season Two of CHUCK for me.

I HATE THE TOWN I LIVE IN. The society here is enough to turn the most liberal person into a raving supporter of 'instant Karmic death'.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Today at work. I barely had a moment to breath with all the crap I dealt with today, mostly due to a road in the place I work deemed dangerous because of an old sewer collapsing under it. Of course we eventually closed the area until work begins (the property is owned by the company and is on our turf, but the sewer's maintenance is by the city), but I was busy with that all day, basically working from a car.

At least it made the day pass quicker...

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Today:

Since I was passing right by it, I stopped by Target to get some milk.
I'm 4 people deep in a line.
Then 2 more people show up behind me when another register opens.
I move over and I'm only behind 1 person now.
Awesome right? WRONG!
Freakin douche is paying with a personal check, plus he and the register lady can't STFU!
I start to groan when I see the people that were behind me, now out the damn door.
CRAP!

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Tom wrote:Groups of teenage girls. Good gracious, I'm gonna hate it when my kids are teens.
Bitches. And by bitches, I mean males that you swear have a vagina. NUT UP GUYS!

^ I'm both fearing the day my daughter becomes a teenager and looking forward to torturing her dates. evil

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

^
After watching the dude buy a real working cannon from the Spanish/American War on PawnStars (History channel), I decided that it would be the most effective method of birth control.
You knock up my daughter, I'll blow up your damn car and house.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ Oh, I'm going all old school and carrying a bat everytime they come to the door. Maybe I'll put a nail through it to drive home the message.

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

So, I thought that our cable/internet was turned off all day today because of nonpayment, but it was definitely working. ARGH!

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
My wife, son, and I waking up at 1 am with someone ringing the shit out of my doorbell over and over until finally my wife goes to the door to answer it fearing that something has happened to her mother who lives right down the street. My wife opens the door to find a buddy of mine and his friend standing there drunk as hell. My buddy's friend then demands my wife make him a sandwhich and then turns to my friend Stacy and says "Dude...hee hee hee...I couldn't say it with a straight face..hee hee." So of course my wife slams the door in their faces. After that they continue to stand on the porch yelling my name for at least another couple of minutes. By the time I had my pants on and ball bat in hand they we're in the truck leaving. Needless to say my son was scared shitless and my wife and I were furious. Now that's something that'll make you go "AARRGGGHHH!!!!"
Stupid friends suck so much.

Tom wrote:Groups of teenage girls. Good gracious, I'm gonna hate it when my kids are teens.
OMG! Yes! My oldest nieces friends are so...bleh! I don't remember girls being so bitchy when I was a teenager. unsure Maybe 2 or 3, and vice versa with 2 or 3 complete assholes. Like stereotypes. But ya, they're terribly annoying now.

JessJupiter wrote:
-The overall effects of "drama" when people refuse to talk shit out.
-Girls who are obnoxiously whore-ish because they want to suck someone's weiner. (This happened the other day that the boyfriend's show with one of the other bands)
-12 year old anime fans that think that they ARE Inuyasha.
I like that first one. I'm kind of guilty of that. Indirectly. I just choose to ignore sucky people. Nothing too dramatic, I guess.
Is that second one really things that make you go, "ARGH!" Or things that make you go, "Oooooo! Oh, yes...y-yes." Laughing
I haven't seen a young anime fan in a long time. And I mean a fan, not someone who watches One Piece or something. Emo and Goth girls hide it, though. Heh.

potatojoe wrote:The post office! I live in an apartment so many of my packages won't fit in my mail box. The mail carrier is SUPPOSED to leave a card to pick up you're Twisted Evil package at the post office the next day. Not in my case, our carrier hasnt been leaving the card causing me to call the post office to track my package.
ARRRRGHHH!
Fuckin' post office. Got a Christmas card and some bills after Christmas because of the whether. Guess which one was carved the fuck open? Shitty post-offic...ers? Whichever. They suck. dry Luckily there was no money sent with the card.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While at the bookstore yesterday I saw this and internally "Aarrgghhed".
Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 3 2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum