Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pandora Station share Group

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pandora Station share Group Empty Pandora Station share Group Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:24 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I'm addicted to making Pandora radio stations. It's a lot of fun. I figure we could all post some that we have put together, and then if somebody listens, they can give suggestions on what to add, and maybe what to cut from a station, or just rate it.

I'll start with a few:

Beck Radio

James Brown

I'm working on a Cold War kids station, and then starting my nerdcore/slacker station.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

2Pandora Station share Group Empty Re: Pandora Station share Group Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Well, right now I have the Smashing Pumpkins, NIN, Vivaldi, and Avril Lavigne stations that I switch between periodically.

3Pandora Station share Group Empty Re: Pandora Station share Group Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I seriously need to get around to doing this. I love threads like these.

4Pandora Station share Group Empty Re: Pandora Station share Group Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:25 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

So when you make a station, anyone can change it later? I ask because I was listening to one and when I favorited the song playing, it said I had to make the station my own to do so. I'm not planning on changing anything, but does that mean someone could?

5Pandora Station share Group Empty Re: Pandora Station share Group Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:50 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Fuck Pandora.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

6Pandora Station share Group Empty Re: Pandora Station share Group Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:02 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh I see, no one outside of the U.S. can use Pandora

Fuck you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum