Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

New JLI & Booster Gold news

+5
BlueMaxx
prescribeddrone
shining knight
Joshua
rwe1138
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty New JLI & Booster Gold news Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Over on The Source, DC announced Justice League: Generation Lost, another bi-weekly 26 issue series, written by Keith Giffen & Judd Winick, starring Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Captain Atom & Rocket Red. (And possibly J'onn?) No artists have been announced yet, outside of a Tony Harris cover.

And in an interview about it on Newsarama, Giffen let slip that he, J.M. DeMattis, and Chris Batista will be taking over the monthly Booster Gold series from Dan Jurgens.

I'll definitely give the new Booster team a shot, but the jury's still out on JL:GL.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

2New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My interest is definitely piqued, but it's not a must-buy for me yet.

3New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have to say this before I continue

I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Jli fan. A huge fan, I love that team and all the characters on it.

But I despise judd winick and his involvement has damn near killed my interest in this series no matter how many of my fave characters show up in it.

4New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:46 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only character I really like is Booster and Atom, other than that I'm not familiar with Fire, Ice & Rocket Red. So I dunno if I'd get it. The Booster on going is good enough for me right now, unless something crazy happens I don't see myself getting either of these new titles.

5New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

New JLI & Booster Gold news Jli-001_color-with-final-co
Pretty cover. I'm still up in the air. Never read Justice League America (JLI) before. DeMatteis has me interested, though.

Oh, and Bruce Wayne is back at the end of this month? Had no idea.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE RISE OF ARSENAL seems so...meh. I'd forgotten Red Arrow was maimed. Let alone that I'd forgotten that I didn't care. tongue

6New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Shocked I'm there, dude. Shocked

Sorry to see Jurgens leave Booster, but this really cushions the blow.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

7New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:27 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I may have to wait for the trade but yeah. This looks good.

8New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not sure about JL: GL. I LOVE Judd Winick. There I said it. I really do. So, his involvement makes me want to get it. However, the only character I really like is Booster Gold. So I don't know. Also, I don't want to get sucked into another book.

As for the BG news, it doesn't do much for me. I may drop the book.

9New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:12 pm

BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter

BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Not J'onn, Blue Beetle.

10New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:15 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter wrote:Not J'onn, Blue Beetle.
Yeah, I thought of that later. It could also be the new (or returning?) Rocket Red, but I can't think of a reason they'd black 'em out.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

11New JLI & Booster Gold news Empty Re: New JLI & Booster Gold news Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Forgot about this. Starts in April. I may get this alternating 26 issue JLI/Brightest Day thing. Which'll crossover into JLA and Flash, which could be even more fun. And I'm considering Gail's return of Birds of Prey.

I'm hoping that it doesn't jumble things up if I choose not to get it, you know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum