Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougner Originals

+11
BlueMaxx
Esbat
riv1
Janson
Metal Misfit
Topcat
FroZen
Joshua
Silent K
krpykrwly
superdoug
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Dougner Originals - Page 2 Empty Re: Dougner Originals Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While this Sims are cool, I'm just now noticing the first page. That stuff is great!

You are quite the talented artist, my friend.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

27Dougner Originals - Page 2 Empty Re: Dougner Originals Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Same here, man! I LOVE those maps. If I ever get my stories straight - literally - I may be in need of a cartographer of your skill set.

28Dougner Originals - Page 2 Empty Re: Dougner Originals Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:13 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Same here, man! I LOVE those maps. If I ever get my stories straight - literally - I may be in need of a cartographer of your skill set.

I'm happy to do it. Like I said, I love drawing maps, and if you provide me with rough sketches, I can fancy them right up for you. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum