Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking about selling my wii

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thinking about selling my wii Empty Thinking about selling my wii Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:38 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And all of my games. I'll get a list together in the next day or two, but was wondering if anyone here was interested perhaps before I get rolling on Ebay.

2Thinking about selling my wii Empty Re: Thinking about selling my wii Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:00 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

I'd personally reccomend you keep it still cause there are some great games this year coming out for it, but if you want to sell it i'll take a list of games you got. I always need more.

3Thinking about selling my wii Empty Re: Thinking about selling my wii Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Wii sucks. Get rid of it. If you don't feel like going through ebay or craigslist, I think Best Buy will give you 100-120 bucks for it. It just depends on how much you want for it.

4Thinking about selling my wii Empty Re: Thinking about selling my wii Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm selling it all in one big swoop Jon, and yeah, I won a PS3 in a bet (Like a new bought from the store one) lol although I have to wait for my birthday, and my Wii has been sitting in a box for months, and theres really no need to keep it and I need some quick cash anyways, so it will be by far the easiest possesion of mine to sell. The only game I even played regularily on it was the Resident Evil on rails shooter. I'm going to keep that one, just in case I ever get another Wii.

5Thinking about selling my wii Empty Re: Thinking about selling my wii Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

did you play the second RE rail shooter that came out a couple weeks ago?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum