Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams: Reassembled

+9
J Nova
jaydee74
Batman25JM
BlueMaxx
shining knight
Joshua
Esbat
superdoug
alucardbarnivous
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Teams: Reassembled Empty Teams: Reassembled Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you had the power to change up the super hero and villain teams in the DCU, what rosters would you like?

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

2Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd take Teen Titans back to its sidekick roots, which they continually steer away from.

Robin
Wonder Girl
Speedy (Mia)
Kid Flash (Bart, if he's really back)
Supergirl
Mary Marvel (once they get her sorted out)
Aquagirl
Nightwing (Chris Kent)

Alternates:

Bombshell
Arrowette
Flamebird (Or whatever Bette Kane goes by now)
Kid Devil
Miss Martian
Zatara

Their counterparts, the new Terror Titans:

Nasthalia Luthor (just bring her back, DC! You know you want to!)
Lycus
Osiris (you -know- there's going to be a new one!)
Ravager
Match

3Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My team would be like Terror Titans but it'd be all female heroes and villains, and they wouldn't be so much fighting...

http://realityfugitives.com/

4Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The very first thing I would do is create a Justice League with no Batman. It irks me that he's ever been a member. While my preferred team wouldn't have Superman or Wonder Woman, I understand why they would be on the team. Beyond that I would need to think about who all would get a spot on the team, though I know that I would put Mister Miracle in there.

5Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:55 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justice League of America
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Flash (Wally West), Aquaman (original), Martian Manhunter, Firestorm (Jason Rusch), Cyborg, Black Lightning, Atom (Ryan Choi), and Black Canary.

Justice Society of America
Hawkman, Wildcat, Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Flash (Jay Garrick), Cyclone, Amazing Man, Judomaster, Damage, Magog, Wildcat III, Mr. America, Lightning, Starman (Thom Kallor), Dr. Fate, and Citizen Steel.

Infinity Inc
Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite, Hawkgirl, Sandman, Stargirl, Hourman II, Liberty Belle, Power Girl, JJ Thunder, Atom Smasher, Silver Scarab, Fury II, Brainwave, Amazing Woman, Vaperlock, Connor Hawke, and Obsidian.

Justice Force of America
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Flash (Barry Allen), Atom (Ray Palmer), Green Arrow, Plastic Man, Starman (Mikaal Tomas), Marvel, Red Tornado, Batwoman, Zatanna, and Steel III.

Teen Titans
Robin, Wonder Girl, Supergirl, Miss Martian, Aquagirl II, Speedy, Static, Batgirl, Beast Boy, Mas y Menos, and Raven.

Titans
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Nightwing, Red Arrow, Starfire, Jericho, Donna Troy, Tempest, Golden Eagle, Shazam, and Geo-Force.

Outsiders
Grace, Thunder, Metamorpho, Katana, Atomic Knight (Gardner Grayle), Huntress, Captain Boomerang, Manitou Dawn, Gal Gardner: Warrior, and Creeper.

Birds of Prey
Thorn II, Oracle, Misfit, Madame Fatal, Phantom Lady III, Skyrocket, Manhunter (Kate Spencer), and Gypsy.

Sentinels
Peacemaker, Nightshade, Bombshell, Blue Beetle III, Son of Vulcan, Tommy Jagger, and Question II.

Club of Villains
Hugo Strange, Clayface (Matt Hagen), Killer Croc, Firefly, Poison Ivy, NKVDemon, and Gearhead.

6Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Croatoans

Detective chimp,traci 13, doctor 13 (huh? i'll explain below), roy raymond, john jones, the dibnys, Slam Bradley,Jason Bard,the Human Target , Mysto the Magician detective.

In my mind terry has become a detective of the weird and uncanny since his architecture and mortality mini series. After all how can he debunk this stuff when he found out he was a comic character at the end?

yeah all the teams in the dcu and I pick an obscure group of detectives who has made like one appearance Laughing

7Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Characters I don't believe actually need to be part of a team... at all:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Any Green Lantern but Alan Scott

Seriously, there is no reason whatsoever for them to play nice with others when they're perfectly capable of taking most situations on by themselves. Superman, Power Girl, and Wonder Woman are nigh invincible, highly experienced heroes and warriors. When in trouble they can get some outside help, no problem.

Batman has a whole damn Bat-family and network of allies to call on. He doesn't need to be rubbing elbows with one gimmick wonders and subpar martial artists. He's got enough of those at his disposal that don't need to preen or argue about "charter rules".

And the fuckin' Green Lanterns are a paramilitary intergalactic police force where there is one lantern per sector, with back up only a "ring" (ha!) away.

You don't "need" Superman on your team, you can just scream his damn name and he'll come help you without having to cow tow to your ego. "cause I mean, c'mon, if you need Superman AND Wonder Woman around 24/7 what kind of hero are you?

8Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:40 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Characters I don't believe actually need to be part of a team... at all:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Power Girl

Seriously, there is no reason whatsoever for them to play nice with others when they're perfectly capable of taking most situations on by themselves. Superman, Power Girl, and Wonder Woman are nigh invincible, highly experienced heroes and warriors. When in trouble they can get some outside help, no problem.

Batman has a whole damn Bat-family and network of allies to call on. He doesn't need to be rubbing elbows with one gimmick wonders and subpar martial artists. He's got enough of those at his disposal that don't need to preen or argue about "charter rules".

And the fuckin' Green Lanterns are a paramilitary intergalactic police force where there is one lantern per sector, with back up only a "ring" (ha!) away.

You don't "need" Superman on your team, you can just scream his damn name and he'll come help you without having to cow tow to your ego. "cause I mean, c'mon, if you need Superman AND Wonder Woman around 24/7 what kind of hero are you?
Agreed on all accounts.

And for the record, Batman should never go to outer space. Hell, if I had my way, he'd never leave Gotham.

9Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:36 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Esbat wrote:Characters I don't believe actually need to be part of a team... at all:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Power Girl

Agreed on all accounts.

And for the record, Batman should never go to outer space. Hell, if I had my way, he'd never leave Gotham.

You are such a control freak! Bruce will not make you a pot pie and he'll take as much time as he needs to get ready to go out!

10Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
You are such a control freak! Bruce will not make you a pot pie and he'll take as much time as he needs to get ready to go out!

Milk out of the nose lolz. Laughing

11Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:43 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Esbat wrote:

Milk out of the nose lolz. Laughing

Glad to be of service, you lactose tolerant King Perv of Pop! I love you Twisted Evil

12Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
The Flash (Jay Garrick)
Wildcat (Ted Grant)
Wildcat (Tom Bronson)
Stargirl
Lightning (Jennifer Pierce)
Cyclone
Jakeem Thunder & Johnny Thunderbolt
Sandman (Sanderson "Sandy" Hawkins)
Starman (Thom Kallor)
Mr. Terrific (Michael Holt)
Mr. America (Jeffrey Graves)

I like Power Girl, but she's getting her own series. I like Dr. Midnite (Pieter Cross), but I really think it'd be cool to see him have his own series fixing up metas and such. Let alone the occasional midnight escapades. Hourman (Rick Tyler) & Liberty Belle (Jesse Quick) are fun. They just aren't that fun, and there is too much clutter as is. Everyone else on the list can go away for all I care.

Secret Six
Scandal Savage
Catman
Deadshot
Ragdoll (Peter Merkel, Jr.)
Jeanette
(She's intriguing. Someone who feeds off death means win on this team.)
Owen "Boomer" Mercer (Him and Deadshot's personas clash so well.)

Bane is okay, but I'd like the other, I believe, way more.

Shadowpact
Detective Chimp
Nightshade
Ragman
Marie Thirteen
Laura Fell, the Warlock's Daughter
Ibis the Invincible (Danny Khalifa)
Kid Eternity
(I'd been thinking that if Nightmaster were to die, and Jim Rook's soul inhabited the sword, it would be perfect for Kid Eternity to wield it. He could be called Eternal Night. A double-entendre.)
And, of course, Dr. Fate (Kent V. Nelson). Gerber lives on!

13Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JLA
Batman (Bruce Wayne)
Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
Black Canary
Martian Manhunter
Red Tornado
Hawkman

JSA
The Flash (Jay Garrick)
Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
Wildcat (Ted Grant)
Wildcat (Tom Bronson)
Stargirl
Sandman
Starman (Thom Kallor)
Mr. Terrific (Michael Holt)
Mr. America (Jeffrey Graves)
Power Girl

Teen Titans
Robin (Tim Drake)
Kid Flash (Bart Allen)
Superboy (Conner Kent)
Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark)
Supergirl
Speedy (Mia Dearden)
Red Devil
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
Ravager

Titans
Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
The Flash (Wally West)
Red Arrow
Raven
Cyborg
Donna Troy
Starfire
Beast Boy
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

14Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:08 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:Justice League of America
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Flash (Wally West), Aquaman (original), Martian Manhunter, Firestorm (Jason Rusch), Cyborg, Black Lightning, Atom (Ryan Choi), and Black Canary.

Hawkman, Wildcat, Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Flash (Jay Garrick), Cyclone, Amazing Man, Judomaster, Damage, Magog, Wildcat III, Mr. America, Lightning, Starman (Thom Kallor), Dr. Fate, and Citizen Steel.

Infinity Inc
Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite, Hawkgirl, Sandman, Stargirl, Hourman II, Liberty Belle, Power Girl, JJ Thunder, Atom Smasher, Silver Scarab, Fury II, Brainwave, Amazing Woman, Vaperlock, Connor Hawke, and Obsidian.

Justice Force of America
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Flash (Barry Allen), Atom (Ray Palmer), Green Arrow, Plastic Man, Starman (Mikaal Tomas), Marvel, Red Tornado, Batwoman, Zatanna, and Steel III.

Teen Titans
Robin, Wonder Girl, Supergirl, Miss Martian, Aquagirl II, Speedy, Static, Batgirl, Beast Boy, Mas y Menos, and Raven.

Titans
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Nightwing, Red Arrow, Starfire, Jericho, Donna Troy, Tempest, Golden Eagle, Shazam, and Geo-Force.

Outsiders
Grace, Thunder, Metamorpho, Katana, Atomic Knight (Gardner Grayle), Huntress, Captain Boomerang, Manitou Dawn, Gal Gardner: Warrior, and Creeper.

Birds of Prey
Thorn II, Oracle, Misfit, Madame Fatal, Phantom Lady III, Skyrocket, Manhunter (Kate Spencer), and Gypsy.

Sentinels
Peacemaker, Nightshade, Bombshell, Blue Beetle III, Son of Vulcan, Tommy Jagger, and Question II.

Club of Villains
Hugo Strange, Clayface (Matt Hagen), Killer Croc, Firefly, Poison Ivy, NKVDemon, and Gearhead.
I like to second Uncle Jerry please.

15Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:13 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Boosh!

16Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 pm

J Nova

J Nova
Cadet
Cadet

For the Justice League:
Justice League Unlimited full roster

Yeah, not very imaginative, but the idea of an organization of superheroes rather than a small group seemed to make much more sense. I can understand a basic team for sub-global threats, but at the same time, I can see any team calling upon help from another super-hero in a nearby city. An established system makes this easier.

17Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Fri May 01, 2009 1:15 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I had everything typed up and somehow I got signed out and I lost it once I clicked 'send', but I *think* this is everyone I picked...

Justice League of America: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash (Wally), Green Lantern (Hal), Green Arrow (Ollie), Aquaman (original), Hawkman, Zatanna, Plastic Man, Steel, Black Canary, Red Tornado, Halo

Justice Society of America: Green Lantern (Alan), Flash (Jay), Wildcat (Ted), Power Girl, Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite, Citizen Steel, Cyclone, Lightning, Jakeem Thunder, Stargirl, S.T.R.I.P.E., Damage, Hourman, Cyclone, Obsidian, Sandman, Liberty Belle, Batwoman

Titans: Nightwing, Flash (Wally), Troia, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Green Lantern (Kyle), The Ray, Raven, Red Arrow, Tempest

Teen Titans: Robin, Wonder Girl, Supergirl, Speedy, Kid Flash, Red Devil, Static, Aquagirl, Blue Beetle, Secret, Batgirl, Damian

The Outsiders: Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Katana, Metamorpho, Man-Bat, Huntress, Hawkgirl

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

18Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Fri May 01, 2009 7:15 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shadowpact
Detective Chimp
Nightshade
Ragman
Marie Thirteen
Kid Eternity (I'd been thinking that if Nightmaster were to die, and Jim Rook's soul inhabited the sword, it would be perfect for Kid Eternity to wield it. He could be called Eternal Night. A double-entendre.)

made of win

though I must mention its traci thirteen but other than that made of pure fried gold

19Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Fri May 01, 2009 11:52 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:
Shadowpact
Detective Chimp
Nightshade
Ragman
Marie Thirteen
Kid Eternity (I'd been thinking that if Nightmaster were to die, and Jim Rook's soul inhabited the sword, it would be perfect for Kid Eternity to wield it. He could be called Eternal Night. A double-entendre.)

made of win

though I must mention its traci thirteen but other than that made of pure fried gold

He could've meant Terri Thirteen... though that'd make little sense. Laughing But seriously, I think Marie was Traci's mother who died... or did she? Mwah ha ha ha!

20Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Fri May 01, 2009 11:57 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Was her mother an established character?!?

nah surely not....

21Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Thu May 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm writing this before reading anyone elses' ideas so I'm not influenced. My choices are based purely on entertainment, who I'd like to read about in a group.

Teen Titans
Robin
Beast Boy
Speedy (she still around these days? I haven't read comics in more than a year Sad )
Wonder Girl
Flash's kids (If they're still alive and super powered. Siblings would be great on this book.)
Batgirl

Justice League
Nightwing
Superman
Red Arrow
Martian Manhunter (when he comes back)
Black Canary
Flash
Green Lantern (Preferably Guy)
Zatanna

22Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:47 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I Believe in Guy Gardner.

23Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:14 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It must be guy hes my gl!

24Teams: Reassembled Empty Teams Reassembled Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

part one;
Justice League (Drop the America part to show they’ll go where needed, not just in America)
Main Team: Wonder Woman (leader) Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Cyborg, Black Canary, Mister Miracle (Shilo Norman), Zatanna, Atom (Ryan Choi), Vixen, Firestorm (Jason Rusch), Plastic Man, Dr. Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)
Reserves: Superman, Aquaman (Arthur Curry), the other space Green Lanterns, Batman (Dick Grayson)

Stargirl, Starman (Thom Kallor), Lightning (Jennifer Pierce), Jakeem Thunder, Mr. Terrific, Damage, Judomaster, Cyclone, Liberty Belle, Hourman, Citizen Steel, Power Girl, Sandman, Atom Smasher, Obsidian, Wildcat (Tom Bronson), King Chimera
Reserves: Golden Age Flash, Green Lantern and Wildcat

Teen Titans
Superboy, Kid Flash, Speedy (Mia Deran), Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Static, Bombshell, Ravager, Miss Martian, Shining Knight (Ystin), Red Robin (Tim Drake), All-American Kid
Reserves: Rockslide, Mas Y Menos, Offspring, Zatara

25Teams: Reassembled Empty Re: Teams: Reassembled Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:54 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I think a few of the teams need a shakeup, so here would be my votes:

JLA: Mr Terrific, Ollie, Wonder Woman, Black Lightning, Plastic Man, Supergirl, Black Canary, Barry Allen
JSA: Alan Scott, Wildcat, Red Arrow, Jay Garrick, Cyclone, Star Girl, Captain Marvel, Huntress, Damage
JSA Task Force: Sanderson Hawkins, Crimson Avenger, Powergirl, Artemis, Judomaster, Liberty Belle, Hourman
Titans: Wildcat III, Red Robin, Wally West, Miss Martian, Cyborg, Batgirl(Steph)

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum