Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orlando MegaCon March 12th - 14th 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Orlando MegaCon March 12th - 14th 2010 Empty Orlando MegaCon March 12th - 14th 2010 Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 am

investcomics

investcomics
Cadet
Cadet

I just received word the other day confirming my VIP status at the Orlando MegaCon coming up on March 12th – 14th 2010. I will be attending and representing our friends over at Project Fanboy. Of course InvestComics will represented as well!
I’m personally very honored to have even been nominated for comic book web site of the year from the annual Project Fanboy awards which will be presented at the MegaCon. Although InvestComics did not win this year, I’d like to congratulate Newsarama for winning the award. Congrats! Losing doesn’t mean InvestComics really lost. It means InvestComics tries harder and wins next year. It was an absolute shock when I found out IC was nominated, so kudos for everyone who worked so hard in getting the nod.
There is an impressive list of creators that will be on hand at this Con. To check out the complete list of Guest that are attending go to the MegaCon Website right here. I’m really looking forward to rubbing elbows with some of the greats.
Hope to see some of you there!

http://www.investcomics.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum