Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Empty Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

His Interview Here.

I think I'll pick this up in the near future.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

2Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Empty Re: Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i read it in shonen jump and it is pretty good

3Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Empty Re: Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hah, I read a little bit of it at school. The library has a Shonen Jump subscription so I snagged it. I like the art.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

4Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Empty Re: Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not sure if this is enticing enough for me. The plot could impress me, and Stan Lee's writing has faded a bit over the years. Although, and not to sound contradictory, his Incredible Hulk short-story was kind of good.

Time will tell.

5Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Empty Re: Stan Lee co-creates Manga "Ultimo" Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Hah, I read a little bit of it at school. The library has a Shonen Jump subscription so I snagged it. I like the art.
the art is ok. not to different than most manga.
i think the idea is cool and we will see how it all plays out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum