Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghostbusters the game

+10
FusionJorge
MillionDollarGeek
Cliff
Debaser77
THALASTDRAGON
FroZen
Chi-Town Spidey
Heytherejeffro
Gojiratoho
shark6495
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ghostbusters the game - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters the game Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh. I got the xbox 360 version.

27Ghostbusters the game - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters the game Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

got it months ago but stoped playing it due to boredom.

28Ghostbusters the game - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters the game Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:got it months ago but stoped playing it due to boredom.
So, you didn't like the game then? I guess being bored of the game would mean you didn't like it.

29Ghostbusters the game - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters the game Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:got it months ago but stoped playing it due to boredom.
So, you didn't like the game then? I guess being bored of the game would mean you didn't like it.
Its not horrible, but I just can't pay much attention to it. Same thing for Lego Harry Potter.

30Ghostbusters the game - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters the game Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In regards to Ghostbusters, I absolutely love this game and am more than willing to play co-op on the PSN with anyone trophy hunting (or just looking to play).

31Ghostbusters the game - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters the game Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:17 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm liking this game as well. Not sure how far I am but I enjoy trapping ghosts. It's fun.

32Ghostbusters the game - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters the game Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:52 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I beat it in 3 days. So depending on how well you play and if you do online. If you just want to play the game for the story then I would rent it. If you also play online then I would buy it

33Ghostbusters the game - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters the game Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:01 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm getting pretty good at trapping ghosts. That's a lot of fun and it's cool hearing the other Ghostbusters tell me how awesome I am as I'm trapping ghosts. I do love the graphics on the game though. It's very well done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum