Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are your plans for this weekend?

+16
riv1
comicgeekelly
Fresh03
Debaser77
Administrator
Tom
Spaced4SimonPegg
Combo Mo
Joshua
FroZen
Airwolf
Heytherejeffro
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
Silent K
shark6495
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26what are your plans for this weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are your plans for this weekend? Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The same thing that I do every weekend... try to take over... er I mean stay home and do nothing. Yes. I haven't done anything on a weekend in months... unless going to a store counts Laughing

27what are your plans for this weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are your plans for this weekend? Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

Friday
Going to work from 16:00 until 20:00 pm Friday at job #1

Work from 23:00 until 07:30 at job #2 Saturday morning

Saturday

Sleep for 6 hours

Play with my children and try to remind them how much I love them.

Go to work from 23:00 until 07:30 at job #2 Sunday Morning

Sunday

Go to church

Go to job 1 from 09:00 until 14:00

have a dinner with Mrs. Decay and Baby Decay #1 and #2.

Sleep.

28what are your plans for this weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are your plans for this weekend? Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

day 1 of the 3 day smallville season 5 marathon has officially begun... hells to the yes

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

29what are your plans for this weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are your plans for this weekend? Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nothing to exciting i gotta go downtown run some errends possibly buy tickets for the comic-con.

30what are your plans for this weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are your plans for this weekend? Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

So... I have learned that if you're not properly dressed in the winter, your junk can get dry skin.
OUCH!

31what are your plans for this weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are your plans for this weekend? Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:00 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Pretty boring weekend, stayed in with the family Saturday and Sunday.

32what are your plans for this weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: what are your plans for this weekend? Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:17 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got drunk, went and did some shopping, made dinner Saturday. Fun and relaxing...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum