Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Items in the Panels on Pages Store

+33
jaydee74
SammIAm
Airwolf
Sapphire Gypsy
Captain Painway
comicgeekelly
UltimateUltimacy
potatojoe
dpool666
BlueMaxx
Ska
deadbolt85
Kearstin
hrdwrkngXsoldier
melvinlikechris
Mnemosis
FroZen
Spazzy
goatt
The Ignored One
Hannibal king
wickidchyld
MikeSabian
Silent K
Chi-Town Spidey
elijahdprophet
GigaToast
Rath99
ChrisToPhenom
Joshua
Thundermatts
JessJupiter
Lee
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:37 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Basically, he'd be the male counterpart to the fangirl of the month pinup girl.

127New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

deadbolt85 wrote:Basically I have three versions of the same theme.
1: Sort of a take on a famous superman image, a nerdy looking dude ripping open his shirt to reveal a superhero suit with the PoP! Logo on the chest
2: a sort of action scene of the above hero ( flying, or maybe striking a heroic pose, or punching out a bad guy.) again, PoP! Logo on the chest or being used as a word ballon by our hero.
3: either of the two images as a comic book cover, with Panels on Pages written in. a Superman-logo font.

We need artwork.

I wouldn't mind a Fanboy to our Fangirl. Maybe he could be a creep around her. Like the Tex Avery Wolf.

New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Avery_tex_wolf1

128New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Silent K wrote:
We need artwork.
Joy. Project! Smile

http://www.leerodriguez.net

129New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Lee wrote:
Silent K wrote:
We need artwork.
Joy. Project! Smile

I wasn't implying you needed to do the work, Lee.

The FGOTM stuff is easy because Foxy provided us with some great artwork.

130New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I know. just joshin'.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

131New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think it's a really cool idea.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

132New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

I'm glad y'all like it. One small problem, I can't draw for shit. If someone else wants to draw it, I, and I'm sure everyone else would appriciate it.

133New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Hold that thought, everyone.

134New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Deadbolt has a pretty solid idea. It's very template, too, so it can be added onto, if need be. Like the cityscape or different poses/scenarios for our character. But yeah, makes sense with the PoP! Fangirl.
New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 0
I think making a stereotype wouldn't work. Too obvious a joke. I mean, he can have his flaws, for humor, but he's gotta be somewhat on par with Fangirl's league.

135New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

The costume would follow the same colors and theme as the fangirl's, kind of like the Marvel family. Pants crappingly awful concept art coming soon.

136New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:32 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 374590-119941-mr-incredible_large

137New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:19 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Haha! No.

New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Buddy_incredibles
yes Wink

138New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Weirdly enough, I'm picturing sort of a mix between the two, with dark hair, and thick black nerdy glasses, in lieu of domino mask.

139New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I think underoos are a must.

140New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:32 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

YES!

141New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

^Did someone say they needed some artwork??

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

142New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I did. Draw me something. lol

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

143New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Actually, if you'd like to draw my shirt design, I'd be your best friend for life.

144New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:06 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

For life? Well then sign me up! Smile
send me sketch of what you had in mind and I'll draw something up!

145New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Adam gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling =D

146New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Adam gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling =D
His mouth is rather soft, isn't it?

147New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:30 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

^comes from YEARS of practice Wink

148New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Uhhhhh... lol!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

149New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Drawings! We demand it!

150New Items in the Panels on Pages Store - Page 6 Empty Re: New Items in the Panels on Pages Store Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

GigaToast, PM me your email, and I'll email you my crappy sketches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum