Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 2009 Concert Thread

+17
Sci-Fi
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
FroZen
deadbolt85
Gandicles
superdoug
Administrator
Foxy
Astro13Zombie
Ska
Big PUN
Topcat
Joshua
Silent K
Debaser77
Metal Misfit
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The 2009 Concert Thread Empty The 2009 Concert Thread Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Where have you been? Where are you going?

So far this year, I've only seen Buckcherry/Avenged Sevenfold/Papa Roach/Saving Abel, but I just bought tickets to Def Leppard/Poison/Cheap Trick for July.

Next paycheck, I'm buying my tickets for Judas Priest/Whitesnake (also in July) and then after that I'll be splitting the cost with my lady to go see Nickelback, Papa Roach, Hinder and Saving Abel.

PLUS I'm gonna try to get to Metallica in Grand Rapids (Sept) and hopefully KISS hits up the Detroit area by the end of the year. headbang

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

2The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:23 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Only show I've been to this year so far is Ben Folds. Great show, but we had to leave early to pick up the kids at the in-laws' because my mother in law had to get up early the next morning. :x

I just registered to try to win tickets to the Dave Matthews show in Nashville for an early Mother's Day present for my wife.

3The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I was supposed to see MC Hammer tonight....no go.

Hoping to see Kings of Leon in May, and probably NIN. Probably going to see a LOT of SoulSwitch shows.

www.myspace.com/soulswitch

4The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

And possibly Incubus.

5The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:50 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do Broadway shows count? unsure

6The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:01 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Silent K wrote:
Hoping to see Kings of Leon in May

Shocked Jealous.

7The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think Broadway shows should count, yes. Were I to see Phantom or Miss Saigon* again I'd be chatting away about it!

So far in the past year I've only seen Weird Al in concert; it's been a little tough financially for everyone except my attourney. But, I've got tickets to see Queensryche for my birthday in July! thumbs up

* I frikkin' LOVE the Engineer wub

http://www.tamarasanime.com

8The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

My girl is going to see that Lion King musical tonight in the Wharton Center at MSU tonight. gross

The real story is I got my Def Leppard/Poison/Cheap Trick tickets in today and I just ordered my Judas Priest/Whitesnake tickets! Center section, about halfway back, good view. yes

9The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm going to see Avenue Q a second time this weekend, and then depending on scheduling I may get to see Wicked this June. Other than that, I don't really "do" concerts anymore.

10The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Big PUN

Big PUN
Cadet
Cadet

I saw The Wailers a few weeks ago... INSANE!

I'm gonna try to catch George Clinton and P-FUNK next month

11The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:I think Broadway shows should count, yes. Were I to see Phantom or Miss Saigon* again I'd be chatting away about it!

So far in the past year I've only seen Weird Al in concert; it's been a little tough financially for everyone except my attourney. But, I've got tickets to see Queensryche for my birthday in July! thumbs up

OMG! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE WEIRD AL!!!! There was one time a few years ago he was at Navy Pier, but I was like 15 and couldn't drive, and my dad sure as hell wasn't about to sit through a Weird Al show. *sad panda* How was it?

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

12The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The 2009 Concert Thread L_7a8e1a3a72394c14ac2fdea531f54daa
lol!

13The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Joshua wrote:I'm going to see Avenue Q a second time this weekend, and then depending on scheduling I may get to see Wicked this June. Other than that, I don't really "do" concerts anymore.
Jealous! I never got to see Wicked. Sad

I'm seeing Tori Amos this summer and I cannot wait!! Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.foxyart.net

14The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Hopefully, Leonard Cohen in September. Still waiting for official word about tickets.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

15The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:48 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm hoping to get to see Legally Blonde: The Musical when it comes to Dallas this summer. Smile

16The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I went to see Avenue Q (again) this weekend and had an amazing time. Afterwards I got to hang out with Rob McClure (Princeton, Rod) and Maggie Lakis (Kate Monster, Lucy the Slut, Nicky, Bad Idea Bear):
The 2009 Concert Thread IMG_0557

17The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I hope I get an opportunity to see Avenue Q. I've got a feeling my wife and I would really dig it.

18The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:47 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Priest/WS tickets in! thumbs up

19The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Sun May 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Joshua wrote:I'm going to see Avenue Q a second time this weekend

I just found out that Avenue Q is coming to my town later on in the year. I must see it!

20The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:10 am

Wicked is ... WICKED!! I saw it last month. If you ever have the chance I highly recommend seeing it. I'll be going back to NYC on the 19th and seeing Bare on Broadway, and The Lion King. Smile Smile Smile

21The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:25 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

This Sunday some friends and I are sneaking into the Yeah Yeah Yeahs concert at the Oceanside Pier.

22The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
Topcat wrote:I think Broadway shows should count, yes. Were I to see Phantom or Miss Saigon* again I'd be chatting away about it!

OMG! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE WEIRD AL!!!! There was one time a few years ago he was at Navy Pier, but I was like 15 and couldn't drive, and my dad sure as hell wasn't about to sit through a Weird Al show. *sad panda* How was it?

It was awesome! He puts on a terriffic show. Not as high-energy as the last time I saw him, but that was like 8 or 9 years ago, and hey, he's a little older now.

But, he really did up the Star Wars stuff, & rode a seguay for "White & Nerdy." He also did some acapella stuff with his band-mates that I'd never heard before & it was really funny.

Brian & I are going to see AC/DC @ the Gillette Stadium in July... that should be a rockin' good time! Smile

http://www.tamarasanime.com

23The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:19 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

I'm being forced to go to No Doubt at the end of July. I hope the show is cancelled.

24The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Gandicles wrote:This Sunday some friends and I are sneaking into the Yeah Yeah Yeahs concert at the Oceanside Pier.

surprised Jealous.

25The 2009 Concert Thread Empty Re: The 2009 Concert Thread Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

deadbolt85 wrote:I'm being forced to go to No Doubt at the end of July. I hope the show is cancelled.

Maybe they'll break up again before then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum