Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

That was the worst 10 minutes EVER!

+8
Administrator
Esbat
Silent K
Topcat
FroZen
shining knight
Ska
riv1
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:53 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The site was down for like 10 minutes just now. I came THAT close to making a WUMB post asking if the Mods there had made a pre-emptive strike!!!!That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Rolleyes

2That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh good, I wasn't the only one. I thought my computer was just being stupid.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

3That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The sites been acting dodgy for me all day I thought it was something to do with my computer err guess not

4That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:06 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did the same thing to me.

5That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:16 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think it's only happening to the really really good looking!That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Cool

6That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:18 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

must have been a fluke for me Laughing

7That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

8That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:19 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn Hott and sexy member blockers....I'm complaining to somebody!!

9That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:21 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just make sure they're really really good looking.That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Cool

10That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:22 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:Just make sure they're really really good looking.That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Cool

Laughing Laughing :huh ...this could take a while.

11That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We only get more really really good looking with age. We can wait!That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Cool

12That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:27 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well...if that's the case....I've got all the time in the world. thumbs up

13That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:28 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Cool

14That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Was down for me too; I kept rebooting. Never considered that it *wasn't* me or my connection. (A windy day in F'town? I'm surprised I still gots me lights & cable.)

http://www.tamarasanime.com

15That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry for the technical difficulties, folks. I have no clue what caused it. Thanks for sticking around!

16That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stickin' here.

Like doggy-doo that had been enriched with kelp, silly putty, and several Scooby Snax before finally being expelled from its proper orifice of evacuation.

Yeah.

http://www.tamarasanime.com

17That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:30 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now THAT is sticky.

18That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:54 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Like dog shit on a stick..."I got doo dooooo...gonna put it on youuuuu."

19That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:55 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Sorry for the technical difficulties, folks. I have no clue what caused it. Thanks for sticking around!
Quit treating us good! If you keep it up we're gonna start acting all entitled Laughing

http://realityfugitives.com/

20That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

like a stick isnect on a stick stuck to sticky tape

21That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:40 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Who shot who in the what?!

Anyway, it'll be stupid to blame WUMB Mods for any faulty here, considering I started these forums, rwe, Metal Misfit and jaydee are part of both teams, Jerry, sk, Janson and krpy post here and Tripper is registered (but haven't posted anything yet).

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

22That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:15 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only thing i'm guilty of is ignorence

(and the three hookers buried on glasgow green but I don't like to talk about that) Shocked

23That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:41 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't blame anyone, i just almost started a thread at WUMB, and, while its nice they took me off that retarded "a mod must approve your post" restriction, i really don't feel comfortable there anymore, with some of the things folks said about/to me.

You almost drove me to that, Spidey!!!!!!!

24That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:45 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

*suspends RIV*

The test has begun.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

25That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Empty Re: That was the worst 10 minutes EVER! Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hmmm....guess i'm gone, then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum