Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Horrorhound Convention

+6
Off_White_Lantern
potatojoe
Metal Misfit
Silent K
Astro13Zombie
Spaced4SimonPegg
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Horrorhound Convention Empty Horrorhound Convention Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't know if anyone was going to this...besides me. Laughing

Horrorhound Weekend

2Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Elvira,Sid haig,Tom Savini,Lloyd Kaufman,AND FUCKING GEORGE A. ROMERO?!
Horrorhound Convention Scanners
I would love to go to the Vampira thing too.

3Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Man...I'd love to. Horror Conventions are rad. I loved the atmosphere at Spooky Empire.

4Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I don't do conventions but I had to pop in to say the magazine is awesome.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

5Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love HorrorHound Weekend! I've been to the first three. If still lived in KY I'd be there in a minute. Hopefully, I'll be at the next Cincinnati one

6Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:Elvira,Sid haig,Tom Savini,Lloyd Kaufman,AND FUCKING GEORGE A. ROMERO?!
Horrorhound Convention Scanners
I would love to go to the Vampira thing too.

I can't wait to meet Romero!!! headbang Sid Haig is really cool. Savini was cool too I didn't have a problem with, but I know a lot of people who did.

Silent K wrote:Man...I'd love to. Horror Conventions are rad. I loved the atmosphere at Spooky Empire.

I wanted to go to Spooky Empire so bad. Sad

7Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah Im going. Its one of the only shows in Indy and last year was a lot of fun.

I have a Night of the Living Dead poster to get signed by Romero and a Hellraiser poster to get signed by Clive Barker and Ashley Laurence (previously signed by Doug Bradley and two others).

I'll probably get a toxic Avenger poster at the show to get signed by Lloyd Kaufman.

8Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Sorry Folks. I won't be going Sad . I was debating on going, but it's just too damn far for me to go. I will however try to get to Flashback this year(that's actually my new years resolution). Have fun at the show!

9Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:23 am

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I love how I live 30 minutes away yet I won't be able to go.

10Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Not fair!!

No money, no job, no transit... No con.

*sighs* Enjoy, S4SP

11Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

darth__frodo wrote:I love how I live 30 minutes away yet I won't be able to go.

That sucks. I live a little over an hour from Indy and attend most of the good cons they host (Horrorhound, Star Wars...) Since u live in Indy u know theres not a lot going on most of the time besides Colts games and the Indy 500 lol.

12Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 am

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Off_White_Lantern wrote:
darth__frodo wrote:I love how I live 30 minutes away yet I won't be able to go.

That sucks. I live a little over an hour from Indy and attend most of the good cons they host (Horrorhound, Star Wars...) Since u live in Indy u know theres not a lot going on most of the time besides Colts games and the Indy 500 lol.

Well since I work at a hotel I get to know a lot of the big events in town. Biggest every year being the National FFA convention. After that it's probably either Indy 500 or Gen Con. Ahh Gen Con... can't wait!! Very Happy

13Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Just got back from Horrorhound Indy today (sat 3/27). This was easily the worst con I have ever attended. Sold way too many tickets which led to congestion everywhere in the con center. Had some guests in the main hall and others scattered in other rooms. Got there at 10 and had to pick who I wanted to stand in line for.

Had several hour waits for Romero, Clive Barker and even Elvira. The Troma booth had too much traffic and split the con floor in two with a huge line.

Wasnt set up good at all. Shouldnt have to pay $20 for a ticket and have to wait hours for one guest to sign a poster. Could have sold a set amount of tickets and pre sold autograph tickets to take care of the problem.

Sad to say but I wont be coming back to Horrorhound again.

14Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Still wish I could've went. $20 sounds too fair, actually.

Spaced seemed to have a cool time.

15Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:16 am

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

That is so lame. Sorry to hear the con kinda sucked. Today at work I was wondering how it was going. I almost forgot because everyone just keeps talking about the NCAA thing and the Final 4 next week.

16Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Still wish I could've went. $20 sounds too fair, actually.

Spaced seemed to have a cool time.

$20 for tickets and $20 to sign things sounds good if there was a way to get everyone to sign. Clive Barker and George Romero were the big guests and getting them to both sign was almost impossible. In fact even getting Elvira or Lloyd Kaufman from Troma to sign took a long time and had great big lines.

There were lines for George Romero that extended outside and waaaaay up the street. I got in line for him and had to wait hours to get around. Clive Barker only signed for a couple hours and while I was waiting for Romero the line for Barker started and stretched to its limit and they cut it off.

If standing in line for hours and then fighting through a jam packed convention center sounds like a good time then this was the con to see lol.

Trust me Ive been to Horrorhound a few times in the past, two Star Wars cons, Wizard cons in Chicago and several other horror cons around Indy and this was without a doubt the worst I have ever been to. Thats saying something since last year at Wizardworld Chicago the air conditioning went out in August in a packed convention center.

17Horrorhound Convention Empty Re: Horrorhound Convention Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

darth__frodo wrote:That is so lame. Sorry to hear the con kinda sucked. Today at work I was wondering how it was going. I almost forgot because everyone just keeps talking about the NCAA thing and the Final 4 next week.

yeah Butler better win. I hate Duke and Mich St. since they win all the time.

Im a Purdue fan but obviously with them knocked out I am rooting for Butler. I think 99% of the country is rooting for them in their own city.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum