Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler?

4 posters

When is it YOUR fault a book/novel spoiled for you?

When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_lcap50%When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_lcap0%When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_lcap0%When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_lcap25%When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_lcap25%When is it too late to be angry about a book/novel Spoiler? Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Things get spoiled for you every now and then in the world of literature. But when is it passed the time of getting upset that you accidently hear or read something?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's never my fault if someone is a blabber mouth. I put the cave one.

I'd hate to be a Harry Potter fan (books), that's for sure.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How did I fuck up all these polls to close in like 6 hours???

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

don't know Ask a mod to help.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I would message one.

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

I don't think there's really a time limit. I started reading The Brothers Karamazov by Tolstoy and I was pissed the damn introduction spoiled the murder mystery.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That's why I'm weary about introductions by other writers or whomever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum