Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey kids! Comics (in june)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey kids! Comics (in june) Empty Hey kids! Comics (in june) Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

full june solicits

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/DC-June-solicitations-100319.html

My highlight of those known so far?

I never thought there would be something more exciting than the return of inferior five but jack of fables proved me wrong! Laughing

Spoiler:

Last edited by shining knight on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)

2Hey kids! Comics (in june) Empty Re: Hey kids! Comics (in june) Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looks awesome.

3Hey kids! Comics (in june) Empty Re: Hey kids! Comics (in june) Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Updated!

4Hey kids! Comics (in june) Empty Re: Hey kids! Comics (in june) Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THE RETURN OF THE INFERIOR FIVE!?!?!?!?!

Holy, Jesus. I came. I don't even read that title, but I'll be picking up these issues.

5Hey kids! Comics (in june) Empty Re: Hey kids! Comics (in june) Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:36 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that was my exact reaction doug

6Hey kids! Comics (in june) Empty Re: Hey kids! Comics (in june) Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:30 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The upcoming new set of Joker's Asylum stuff has me stoked. Man, I swear I thought of this concept before. Slightly different, but pretty much the gist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum