Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Hood: Lost Days

+4
Batman25JM
DickGrayson007
alucardbarnivous
jaydee74
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:53 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

RED HOOD: LOST DAYS #1
On sale JUNE 2 • 1 of 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
Written by JUDD WINICK • Art by PABLO RAIMONDI • Cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
1:25 variant cover by BILLY TUCCI
Judd Winick (BATMAN: UNDER THE HOOD) returns to write the adventures of Jason Todd in this special 6-part epic exploring the lost days of this misunderstood character. Learn what secret events led Jason on his eventual path of death and destruction. Guest-starring Ra’s al Ghul and Talia with amazing artwork by Pablo Raimondi (BATTLE FOR THE COWL: THE UNDERGROUND, X-Factor).
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
Red Hood: Lost Days Rhood_cv12_02

2Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Between this and the movie feature, very exciting.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

3Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I might not get this monthly but I think I would for sure get this in trade.

4Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:15 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I'm getting this because I like Winicks depiction of Todd, he seems to get the character.

5Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:40 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I agree. I like what he's done with the character of Jason Todd even though I wish he had never come back. Winnick makes him interesting.

6Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm a big Judd Winick fan, and frankly, I think he's the only writer who knows how to write Jason Todd.

7Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:39 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Considering that he's mostly written him I could see why. I think he's always had a plan for the character and hopefully we'll see more of that in this mini-series.

8Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:42 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I just hope when this mini is over that someone will pick up right where he leaves off with this interpetation of Jason into future stories. I hate how he ended up in Batman and Robin.

9Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eh. I didn't care one way or the other. It's probably because overall I don't care about the character of Jason Todd. I'll be interested though in seeing what happens with the character of Jason Todd at the end of this mini-series.

10Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:I just hope when this mini is over that someone will pick up right where he leaves off with this interpetation of Jason into future stories. I hate how he ended up in Batman and Robin.

I did too. I know that comes as no surprise to most since I'm not a Morrison fan, but I really thought he frakked him up.

I really hope they retcon his hair back to being black. That was such a stupid little thing in B&R, and I think he looks ridiculous with red hair.

11Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:14 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought this was going to be another Fables mini. Shucks.

No offense to fans of Jason Todd. tongue

12Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

maybe he can pass as Bigbys little brother. Smile

13Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Since I haven't even read the original return, I'll trade wait this. June is already a big month.

14Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:04 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't see it. Wink Heh.

15Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:59 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I really hope they retcon his hair back to being black. That was such a stupid little thing in B&R, and I think he looks ridiculous with red hair.

But, Jason originally had strawberry blonde hair. Making it black was the retcon! Laughing

I liked that Morrison went back to how it originally was. Bruce forcing Jason to dye it black to be more like Dick just adds another layer that fleshes out his hate.

16Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:I just hope when this mini is over that someone will pick up right where he leaves off with this interpetation of Jason into future stories. I hate how he ended up in Batman and Robin.
Out of all three finished arcs, The Red Mask arc was my least favorite of all so far. After reading Battle For the Cowl mini and Todd's portrayl there, just seemed more of a dissapointing arc imho.

17Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:03 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I really hope they retcon his hair back to being black. That was such a stupid little thing in B&R, and I think he looks ridiculous with red hair.

But, Jason originally had strawberry blonde hair. Making it black was the retcon! Laughing

I liked that Morrison went back to how it originally was. Bruce forcing Jason to dye it black to be more like Dick just adds another layer that fleshes out his hate.

Well, everything I read of him prior to Morrison's stuff he had black hair and I prefer it. So I wan them to retcon back to the original retcon. tongue

18Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I kind of like Jason having red hair. It adds to his downfall in that Batman went out of his way to make him like Dick Grayson so nobody would know that there was a new Robin. It's kind of interesting.

19Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I kind of like Jason having red hair. It adds to his downfall in that Batman went out of his way to make him like Dick Grayson so nobody would know that there was a new Robin. It's kind of interesting.
So he's like the Paul McCartney of Batman? Wink

20Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I kind of like Jason having red hair. It adds to his downfall in that Batman went out of his way to make him like Dick Grayson so nobody would know that there was a new Robin. It's kind of interesting.

I wouldn't mind him having red hair so much if it didn't make him look like frakkin' Carrot Top (without the curls). If it was super dark red hair I'd be fine with it. He just doesn't look menacing with the red hair as is.

21Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
So he's like the Paul McCartney of Batman? Wink
lmao

Batman25JM wrote:

I wouldn't mind him having red hair so much if it didn't make him look like frakkin' Carrot Top (without the curls). If it was super dark red hair I'd be fine with it. He just doesn't look menacing with the red hair as is.
Eh. I'm sure that Winnick will make sense of things.

22Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked the first issue a lot. I'm a HUGE Winick fan. I can't wait for the next issue. As I've said before, Winick is the only one who can seem to write a good Jason Todd, and I can't wait to see where this goes.

23Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I haven't read UNDER THE HOOD vol 1 and 2 yet (but I did order them yesterday) yet I read this and enjoyed it.

24Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:27 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Haven't read it but I'll probably will wait til trade.

25Red Hood: Lost Days Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:11 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked the first issue. This was stuff we've already seen but a bit more fleshed out, which makes sense for readers who haven't been following Todd since his return. Looking forward to what's coming next

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum