Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Union Dues > Justice League

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Union Dues > Justice League Empty Union Dues > Justice League Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:12 pm

nerraux

nerraux
Cadet
Cadet

You guys were chatting about Justice League on PoP Cast this week and I had to make sure people knew about this.

After hearing Jeffrey R. DeRego’s Union Dues stories on Escape Pod I cannot hear the name of the JL invoked without thinking about Derego's universe. Some of you don't listen to other shows or are not inclined to listen to stories on audio, but I implore you check these out if you haven't already. There is a handy set of links for the EscapePod episodes featuring these stories at the bottom of the page linked here. I would pay to see this movie 10 times before seeing Justice League as a movie. That many people in tights is only digestable in cartoons (see X-Men 3) or hot yoga -- sorry, just my opinion.

While you're at it, you're doing yourself a huge disservice if you don't check out Mur Lafferty's Playing for Keeps which is downloadable for free from her site, through PodioBooks.com or straight through iTunes. NOTE: Mur would totally kill as a PoP Cast interview or FGotM if you could talk her into it.@mightymur

I apologize if I have mentioned these before...I did a search before posting but nothing came up. I really love to push work this brilliant.

http://AwfulShow.com

2Union Dues > Justice League Empty Re: Union Dues > Justice League Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:31 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

i've been avoiding the podiobook beast much like minimates for fear of what it may unleash. I might just have to dig into this, though.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

3Union Dues > Justice League Empty Re: Union Dues > Justice League Mon May 10, 2010 9:44 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mur Lafferty is all kinds of awesome and Playing for Keeps is fantastic but it's just one of her great stories. I highly recommend her "Heaven" series. Very well done.

4Union Dues > Justice League Empty Re: Union Dues > Justice League Mon May 10, 2010 9:44 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

nerraux wrote:NOTE: Mur would totally kill as a PoP Cast interview or FGotM if you could talk her into it.@mightymur

100% in agreement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum