Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas

+3
BlueMaxx
kidspider2099
ChrisToPhenom
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whooo! - CTP

News-

Kal Penn is leaving the White House to return to his acting career, according to Entertainment Weekly.

The mag's Hollywood Insider blog reported that reps for the former "House" star confirmed he will reprise his stoner role in a third installment of the "Harold & Kumar" franchise.

However, with the new film expected to shoot this summer, it's unclear when Kal will conclude his White House duties.

Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg have announced plans to write and direct a third Harold & Kumar film, Greg Shapiro will return as producer with Kal Penn and John Cho expected to return in their title roles. In April 2009, Kal Penn accepted the position of Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Liaison in the Obama administration; when asked if his new job would mean no more Harold and Kumar films, he said "That's probably true for now".

A new film entitled A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas was announced on May 7, 2009, for release on November 5, 2010.

David Krumholtz, answering the last question of a Live Q&A Chat on TV.com that took place on March 12, 2010 at 11am PT, mentioned that he and Eddie Kaye Thomas will probably be in the third Harold & Kumar film-

"I do believe we will be in H&K3" —David Krumholtz

It has been confirmed that actor Kal Penn will leave his job with the White House to reprise his role as Kumar in the third Harold & Kumar installment. The film, originally expected to be released in November 2010, is to be filmed in June 2010 with an expected release date in the 2011 holiday season.

IMDb-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1268799/

A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Zz02dca754-440x446

2A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

if i had a chance to work in the house house or do a movie. I'd keep my job in the white house.

3A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:50 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow. Christmas, huh? Weird change-up, but this is Harold & Kumar. Seriously surprised the path they took with the use of Amsterdam. Although, that plot may have just become cliche and redundant really quickly. But it depends on the writing.

4A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:if i had a chance to work in the house house or do a movie. I'd keep my job in the white house.

You couldn't pay me to take a job in politics period, but I'd do a movie for free.

And, I have a low pricetag. I'm a cheap whore.

5A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd keep the job in the White House but that's just me.

6A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:09 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:if i had a chance to work in the house house or do a movie. I'd keep my job in the white house.

You couldn't pay me to take a job in politics period, but I'd do a movie for free.

i wouldn't want a political job either i just meant if i had powerful job i wouldn't quit to some stupid movie.

7A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It may simply be a money issue. Chances are (very good chances) he makes more money acting than he would working in politics.

8A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh, definitely. The reason politicians seem so wealthy is due to either old-money (which got them the position) and/or connections (some not...clean, so to speak). The Prez only makes, what, $50 grand a year? Not counting the many royalties for being the president can achieve, of course.

TENIME_art wrote:I have a low pricetag. I'm a cheap whore.
Psh. You weren't that cheap. hmm

9A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:

I'm counting on it Wink

10A Very Harold &  Kumar Christmas Empty Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:32 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Neil Patrick Harris came back to life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum