Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theory of a Deadman

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Theory of a Deadman Empty Theory of a Deadman Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:30 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The first time I heard of Theory of a Deadman was in the videogame Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy's soundtrack with "Santa Monica", "No Surprise", "Say Goodbye" and "No Way Out". I the first Canadian band I listened to and loved was Three Days Grace. Now, I bought TD's discography and once again after another-I haven't regretted my choice of music. Gasoline would have to be their best and one of my favorite albums of all time. I know, it seems fast but the reason why I loved it was because of just by looking at its cover art, you'll be taken on a ride-it's a superb concept rock album.

One thing that gets me is that on of the lead singers sounds exactly like Chad Kroeger and ironically the band signed with their label, 604 Records in 2001. It's still good music-listen to one of the many highlights of Gasoline below.

Theory of a Deadman 51%2Bg3MeZzLL._AA300_Theory of a Deadman 51p%2BhggZw3L._AA300_Theory of a Deadman 51EU-VSIhML._AA300_

2Theory of a Deadman Empty Re: Theory of a Deadman Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I love "I hate my Life" because it is just like mine. we sing it at work all the time after the boss leaves

3Theory of a Deadman Empty Re: Theory of a Deadman Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:02 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:I love "I hate my Life" because it is just like mine. we sing it at work all the time after the boss leaves

I love that song also-I'm sure alot of my co-workers at the UPS hub would also.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]