Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Merc With The Mouth

+8
Metal Misfit
Lee
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Topcat
gangsternerd
rwe1138
Justin
blue halo
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Merc With The Mouth Empty The Merc With The Mouth Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

That's right, we're talkin' Deadpool. We're talking mini's, ongoing's and one-shots. What DP stories have you loved? What do you want to see? What did you hate?

I first got introduced to Deadpool only a couple of years ago by my brother-in-law. Got into the first two mini's and then the newer ongoing series. Now he's probably my favourite Marvel character. I'm trying to get my hands on the old ongoing series, and it's quite the hunt. Not many shops have the back issues in the bins.

Games of Death kinda blew. It didn't have the same kind of wit that the ongoing does. The art wasn't all that great either. It seemed more like it was pooped out to cash in on the DP popularity that Marvel's experiencing now.

Read #1 of Suicide Kings the other day, and even though it's not done by Way and Mednina, it still falls in with their take on DP and his personalities. It has that wit. It has that style. This is gonna be a good mini.

2The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Did you read the Daredevil/Deadpool team up? That one was pretty good.

The Merc With The Mouth Darepo10

3The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:25 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

big grin Someone say Deadpool?
The Merc With The Mouth Jt5rwi

The Merc With The Mouth N1qtcn

The Merc With The Mouth Deadpool

The Merc With The Mouth Deadpool_Shoryuken

The Merc With The Mouth Dedpoo

The Merc With The Mouth 250px-DeadpoolYellowBoxes

The Merc With The Mouth CommonSense

The Merc With The Mouth Rochambeau13fird6
The Merc With The Mouth Rochambeau27xszq3

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

4The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:32 pm

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

Got great storys written for DP/Bullseye team up(they got a lethal weapon/48 hrs relationship)
kinda like them thrown in running man in away but with a spin on it
that one is written

I am in the middle of the sequel
they keep getting tossed in together,the stories is like think golden child and enemy of the state

and I got third in the works
it's got them making deals with the devil,monsters,demons and couple of x men

Also would like to do a ongoing series seeing DP with characters you wouldn't expect
the first actually has him facing the enforcers.
So dp wears a cowboy hat and keeps refering to westerns"I'm your huckleberry"

5The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

<grin>

--->> Ten years of therapy down the drain.

That was AWESOME!

http://www.tamarasanime.com

6The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was about to say the Cap story, but someone beat me too it and included images.

7The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Check out these Deadpool customs. They're laugh-worthy (in that good way).

Deadpool's Sheep Cannon

Deadpool's scooter with TONS of weapons.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

8The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I've seen the DP With Scooter before, but that Sheep Cannon? That's pretty fucking awesome!

9The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:08 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

His first monthly book was pretty fun. I never bought the issues, but I had a friend who swore by that series. Great McGuinness art. I've never read anything starring Deadpool since though.

I remember a scene where either he or the Hulk got a pipe run through them.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

10The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Fri May 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

The Merc With The Mouth Agent_10

11The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Tue May 05, 2009 3:08 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

so maverick thought he was funny

12The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Tue May 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

My friend (and some of his friends) made this:

The Merc With The Mouth 3273_190425970227_501900227_6673175_2975742_n

Laughing

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

13The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 06, 2009 12:15 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wish they'd sew his mouth shut in more stories.

Also, this:
The Merc With The Mouth 3273_190425970227_501900227_6673175_2975742_n
is fucking awesome. It's fawesome.

14The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 06, 2009 3:38 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

That's fucking awesome!!!

15The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 06, 2009 12:38 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justin wrote:The Merc With The Mouth Agent_10

Um....thats not deadpool.

16The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:
Um....thats not deadpool.

Parts of deadpool are in there...

17The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 06, 2009 8:06 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Which parts?

18The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Spoiler:

Agent X is the book that bridged the end of deadpool to the beginning of deadpool and cable...

19The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Thu May 07, 2009 8:47 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well issue #10 just came out and i thought it was a great issue

20The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Thu May 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1R5PhReY5k

21The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Thu May 07, 2009 10:39 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Rath99 wrote:This is funny

LOL! That was great!

"You don't die, do you?"
"Nope."

Awesome stuff, as usual, from that guy.

22The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Fri May 08, 2009 12:17 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:This is funny

Laughing

23The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Tue May 12, 2009 10:54 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what should i read with deadpool in it, other then the new stuff?

24The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 13, 2009 12:02 am

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

I really enjoyed

Deadpool V1 #65 thru 69

Cable and Deadpool "If looks could kill" Trade Paperback (#1 thru 6)

If you are looking to catch up, you should read "Deadpool and Death" and "Dead Reckoning"

25The Merc With The Mouth Empty Re: The Merc With The Mouth Wed May 13, 2009 12:58 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justin wrote:I really enjoyed

Deadpool V1 #65 thru 69

Cable and Deadpool "If looks could kill" Trade Paperback (#1 thru 6)

If you are looking to catch up, you should read "Deadpool and Death" and "Dead Reckoning"
thanks for the info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum