Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever

+3
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Lee
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Empty One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The following is a transcript of a text conversation I had with with my good buddy Goatt yesterday. I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did. I nearly wet myself.

Goatt: Happy Zombie Jesus Day!
Me: Indeed. Remember to go for the headshot.
Goatt: Uh-uh. I played RE4. Headshot=Tentacle Monster.
Me: A blessed tentacle monster, no less.
Goatt: Ha! And you know, where there's a tentacle monster there's a whole slew of Asian school girls about to get raped... And that's just no good on Easter.

And I lost my mind. He's a mad bastard. Needs to get his ass on these forums.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

2One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Empty Re: One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I got a "Happy Zombie Jesus Day" text from Ska!

3One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Empty Re: One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice text. And yes, we need him. Laughing

4One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Empty Re: One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess you had to be there.

5One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Empty Re: One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:08 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was there. See?

One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Tl-colon_shirt

6One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Empty Re: One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote: Ha! And you know, where there's a tentacle monster there's a whole slew of Asian school girls about to get raped...

Apparently I'm not the only one who ever made the mistake of watching "Legend of Overfiend." Or looking at hentai.

I agree: we gotta' get this guy! lol!

http://www.tamarasanime.com

7One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Empty Re: One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:44 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a giant statue of zombie jesus 10 minutes from me. google touchdown jesus. Thats what idiots call him.

8One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Empty Re: One of the Greatest Text Chains Ever Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:46 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'ts on I75 in Monroe Ohio Btw. I think more than one touchdown jesus comes up on google

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum