Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

+28
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Mnemosis
MikeSabian
shining knight
jfx316
supervenom
UltimateUltimacy
Batman25JM
vikoros
krpykrwly
DickGrayson007
Bigtymin504
boberthavok
Airwolf
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
BlueMaxx
TENIME_art
dpool666
Paroxysm
Spazzy
G_Zatara
prescribeddrone
hrdwrkngXsoldier
THALASTDRAGON
GigaToast
potatojoe
ChrisToPhenom
Ric Magnum
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't EFF with the Master of Magnetism!

And in case you missed it...

yes Captain America just blocked a FUCKING HELICOPTER!! blink

102Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:29 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, this might actually have some kind of neat story.

103Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

104Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:06 pm

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

Time is running out. When are they going to announce Mike Haggard? Is anyone other than me wanting to see the mayor of Metro City break a pipe over Capt. America's head?

http://realgangsterddontblog.wordpress.com/

105Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:58 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

green goblins apparently being announced next

106Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:19 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

gobby turned out be fake but let's welcome the mayor of Metro city and a universe level threat!

107Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:44 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, that Final Fight (w/Magic Sword) on PSN is looking more tempting now. So cool. I'll say it again, loving the diversity.

108Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So here are the characters announced so far:

Marvel

Captain America
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Dormammu
Hulk
Iron Man
Magneto
M.O.D.O.K.
Phoenix
She-Hulk
Shuma-Gorath (downloadable content only)
Spider-Man
Storm
Super-Skrull
Thor
Wolverine
X-23

Capcom

Albert Wesker
Amaterasu
Arthur
Chris Redfield
Chun-Li
Crimson Viper
Dante
Felicia
Jill Valentine (downloadable content only)
Mike Haggar
Morrigan Aensland
Nathan Spencer
Ryu
Trish
Tron Bonne
Viewtiful Joe
Zero

That leaves 3 spots open on each side...who do you want?!

My picks
Marvel: Cyclops, Thanos, Ms. Marvel.
Capcom: Akuma, M. Bison, Mega Man!

109Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:33 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I always loved Cable, Iceman, and the Sentinel. Ghost Rider could be cool. Iron Fist? What about Blink?

So hard to just pick three!!!

Iron Fist, Ultron, Blink. That's who I'd go with.

Don't know the Capcom roster well enough to pick three, though Megaman should ALWAYS be amongst the roster.

110Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The Brood would also be a very interesting and unlikely addition.

111Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Marvel:
I'd like to see Mole Man, X-51, and Ghost Rider.

Capcom:
Going with Ayame (Power Stone), El Stingray (Saturday Slam Masters), Snow Bros.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

112Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:38 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I fear that zero may be the only mega man we get

incidently

http://www.destructoid.com/marvel-vs-capcom-3-extravaplosion--190882.phtml

check out the first vid deadpools victory is hilarious

113Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:09 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd like to see

Marvel: Ghost Rider, Punisher, and Carnage

Capcom: Frank West (Dead Rising) Dr. Wily and Firebrand (Gargoyles Quest)

114Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ghosty! Also, Machine Man would be sweet as Hell, Krpy! Dr. Wily would be an odd one. Course, he built Zero. Not sure how deep they're getting into each one's stories though.

Tons of mutants to choose from Marvel, but they take a lot of the roster as is. Not saying I would mind it. But, hrm, let's see...with Super-Skrull and Doom in the mix, I'm pretty sure we can bet on a FF member. But who knows. Would make sense to have Richard's in there. Since the plot is dealing with the T-Virus and the science-y plot. Maybe Zombie Mr. Fantastic could be an alt costume! And I'm still convinced there'll be other costumes, and maybe hidden characters behind certain fighters. I'm hopeful. Sue me.

As for Capcom--Mega Man. I mean, Zero is the future of MM's universe and Tron Bonne is way in the future, but they have to have Rock. 9 and 10 are big editions to PSN & XBL. Plus, with Mega Man Universe coming out for DLC, they'll most likely put him in there. Almost positive. He's technically Capcom's mascot. Maybe not as show-boated now, but he was their first big character. (Also, where the heck is Strider? He was in the 1st two MvC games.)

What happened to Frank West? Rumor? I forget and am too lazy to go back in the thread. Also, looking at Samanosuke Akechi from the Onimusha series.

115Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah Mega Man is kinda like their unofficial mascot. It would be like having Nintendo vs Marvel and not having Mario.

neutral Nintendo vs Marvel? WANT!!

116Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:32 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nintendo vs. Capcom or a Marvel vs. DC game I'd want more. Too much red tape, but I can dream dammit.

117Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:24 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Marvel:
Iceman
Machine Man (He'd be like Mr Fantastic & Cable rolled into one!!)
Nightcrawler

Capcom:
Mega Man
Someone from Rival Schools
Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

118Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:00 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ooo, forgot about Rival Schools. That's in the Street Fighter universe, right? Shoma would be cool. A baseball playing student would add to the diversity.

119Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 pm

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Heck yeah. Shoma would be great!
Rival Schools doesn't get nearly enough love. It's a shame. shake my head

Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Shoma

120Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:12 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well I know I am maining as...

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/01/17/marvel-vs-capcom-3taskmaster-introduction-trailer

You are the asskickee I am the ass kicker!

even his music is epic

oh and akuma is confirmed too

121Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 am

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

awesome.

122Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:59 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Taskmaster? Awesome!

Akuma? Meh.

123Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Similar feelings.

Taskmaster seems frickin' amazing. Loved his slash-past move, and then, without turning around, shooting him in the back of the head. :P

124Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A lot of his moves ends with him shooting someone in the head even his throws Laughing

125Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - Page 5 Empty Re: Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:05 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Does he say "just like Cap" when he charges with the shield? Awesome!

Akuma looks like a beast in this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum