Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WWE Releases 5 wrestlers

+10
DickGrayson007
jaydee74
comicgeekelly
Mnemosis
Combo Mo
azrael07
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
elijahdprophet
rwe1138
G_Zatara
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:21 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Some of them we saw coming, some of them not so much...

Shelton Benjamin
Mickie James
Slam Master J
Jimmy Want Yang
Kung Fu Naki

the spring cleaning is upon us

2WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:22 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Annual post-Wrestlemania bloodletting.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

3WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Jimmy Want Yang? Really? What was his gimmick? Do I want to know?

4WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:50 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*wang yang*

That's my typo. Whoops.

Mike Knox just go released, too.

5WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:26 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

G_Zatara wrote:*wang yang*

That's my typo. Whoops.

Ohh, ok, I haven't followed WWE in years, and I thought it was some Jimmy Eat World vibe.

6WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:48 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:
G_Zatara wrote:*wang yang*

That's my typo. Whoops.

Ohh, ok, I haven't followed WWE in years, and I thought it was some Jimmy Eat World vibe.

That's what you thought? You sir have a cleaner mind than I then. Laughing

But yeah, his deal was that he was a redneck Asian. Like that one commeercial.

7WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty WWE Cleans House! Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:54 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

The Following is a list of superstars released by WWE as of yesterday...

* Mike Knox
* Mickie James
* Katie Lea Burchill
* Shelton Benjamin
* Kung Fu Naki
* Slam Master J
* Jimmy Wang Yang
* Mike Knox

8WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I smell thread merger. yes

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/sports-f10/wwe-releases-5-wrestlers-t3502.htm

*Starts the "merge" chant*

MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE ....

9WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:The Following is a list of superstars released by WWE as of yesterday...

* Mike Knox
* Mickie James
* Katie Lea Burchill
* Shelton Benjamin
* Kung Fu Naki
* Slam Master J
* Jimmy Wang Yang
* Mike Knox

Mine Knox is so bad that they fired him twice ???

10WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yes.

Also, goodbye, Jimmy Wang Yang.

11WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:30 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
azrael07 wrote:The Following is a list of superstars released by WWE as of yesterday...

* Mike Knox
* Mickie James
* Katie Lea Burchill
* Shelton Benjamin
* Kung Fu Naki
* Slam Master J
* Jimmy Wang Yang
* Mike Knox

Mine Knox is so bad that they fired him twice ???

They had to fire Knox and Knox's beard.

12WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:41 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This happens all the time. Doesn't mean all that much to me.

13WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:39 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I think they should let a few others go as well, but I think the should have kept Mickie and Shelton. I understand that the money's good but some of these wrestlers in the "E" will never achieve their full potential because there is no real competition to the WWE right now (sorry TNA, I'm rooting for you) and because of politics in the company.

14WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sadly in the WWE you're either a main eventer, going to be a main eventer, stuck as some midcarder to put people over or some jobber.

15WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mickie James and Shelton Benjamin in TNA in 90 days.

16WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:18 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Sadly in the WWE you're either a main eventer, going to be a main eventer, stuck as some midcarder to put people over or some jobber.

that's the basic hierarchy for most wrestling companies.

17WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:45 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shelton Benjamin and Mickie James? One of the best wrestlers and sexiest? Well that's fucked up. Shelton was getting popular too! Damn... I've been working these weeks so I haven't had the time to watch WWE lately but geewhiz.

18WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm actually surprised at the mickie james and shelton benjamin thing, the others i get. they gave mickie and shelton really big pushes in the last couple years. but yeah, they'll be on TNA in like a month so they won't be missed as far as being off tv. hell tna's picked up how much wwe discarded talent recently?

19WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

From what I understand, Mickie James was late a bunch of times and so she was let go.

20WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so she was marketable but not punctual. Smile

21WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Empty Re: WWE Releases 5 wrestlers Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:05 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

she has a country music career to rep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum