Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokémon Black and White

+3
Batman25JM
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokémon Black and White Empty Pokémon Black and White Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:35 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

News-

On January 29, 2010, the Pokémon Company announced that a new game was in development for the Nintendo DS to be released later that year. Director Junichi Masuda stated that several aspects of the series were being revamped for the new generation. On April 9, 2010, the Japanese website updated with the titles of the versions as Pokémon Black and White, and announced a Fall 2010 release date. The games will feature an improved visual style from other Pokémon games, with an increased use of 3D computer graphics.

Pokémon Black and White BlackO

2Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Sat May 01, 2010 9:25 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Latest Screens-

Pokémon Black and White Pokemon-black-version-20100414084909646_640wPokémon Black and White Pokemon-black-version-20100414084911849_640w
Pokémon Black and White Pokemon-black-version-20100414084913536_640wPokémon Black and White Pokemon-black-version-20100414084915224_640w

News-

The games will feature an improved visual style from other Pokémon games, with an increased use of 3D computer graphics than other games, but it will not be on the new Nintendo 3DS system.

I kind of wish it would if they want to sell the 3DS-Pokémon is the answer. - CTP

3Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Wed May 05, 2010 4:44 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*bump*

4Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Still trying to decide whether or not I'm going to get excited about this. I've "caught 'em all" already (without hacks) and I've poured so many hours into the last few versions. Add to it that I was really disappointed with HeartGold/SoulSilver...

I'll probably still get it. That's what we addicts do, after all.

5Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This looks and sounds cool, but if I get it it won't be for a long time. I still haven't beaten the Diamond Version and once I do I want to get Soul Silver before Black or White.

6Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Navalia

Navalia
Cadet
Cadet

Batman25JM wrote:This looks and sounds cool, but if I get it it won't be for a long time. I still haven't beaten the Diamond Version and once I do I want to get Soul Silver before Black or White.

I totally just saw Lexington from Gargoyles on your GIF.....that makes me happy.

7Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Just an update for those who have a current version of Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG, or SS: Gamestop will be giving away a different shiny each week in January (more or less). If you go all three weeks, you'll end up with Shinies of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. The first giveaway starts on January 3rd.

8Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:06 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Navalia wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:This looks and sounds cool, but if I get it it won't be for a long time. I still haven't beaten the Diamond Version and once I do I want to get Soul Silver before Black or White.

I totally just saw Lexington from Gargoyles on your GIF.....that makes me happy.

Super late responding, but:

Glad I could be of service. Smile

9Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:19 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

It's sad how excited I am for this game.

10Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

vikoros wrote:It's sad how excited I am for this game.

You can't be more excited for it than I am. I fully intend to get both Black and White, so that I can get two of the three starters. Smile Also, I'll likely end up getting the guide book with the update Pokedex.

11Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:08 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah... definitely. You can preorder both games and the book from Amazon for about 80 bucks. I'm just holding out to see if any stores throw out any freebies like the ones they had at release in Japan.

I'm getting White for myself and Black "for my wife" even though she doesn't really have any interest in the games. I've spent way too much time on serebii.net picking out my team (Serperior, Vanilluxe, Chandelure, Elektross, Klinklang, and Hydreigon if you were wondering tongue ) I haven't read much about the Dreamworld and the Global Link, but what I've seen looks pretty cool. I'll have to bring my DS down to the Dallas Comic Con in case we get a chance to battle or swap trainer IDs.

12Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That would be sweet. We could have a Pokemon competition while standing in line. Laughing But definitely bring it. Maybe we'll even be able to trade some Pokemon (I have ALL the legendaries from HG/SS...in multiples via trades. Smile ).

Maybe, since the con ends early in the day on Saturday, I'll invite people over to my apartment for tacos and video games. Smile

13Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ARGH...just two more weeks! TWO MORE.

I can't stand it. The newest issue of Nintendo Power had an article on the games, and while I know the magazine exists solely to push the product, reading about all the new features (Pokemon actually move in battle! Triple battles! Street-view imaging!) has me just twitching to get these.

An ad for Little Big Planet 2 came on last night, and the BF knows I love to play the first one, and he looked at me and asked 'Did you know about that?' I said 'Yes, but I'm much more excited for the new Pokemon games, and would rather focus on those coming out.' That's when I knew I had a problem. Laughing

I love the fact that there are 150 new Pokemon, and you don't encounter any previous pokemon iterations until after you get to the end credits. It'll be a whole new learning experience, trying to figure out strengths and weaknesses and putting together a competent team.

Woo! I can't wait! tongue

14Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got to see the Pokemon Mall Tour. thumbs up

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

15Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I may have to use my Nephews DS and play this game I haven't played one since They rereleased Red and Green.

16Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Pokémon Black and White Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:44 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sunday's the day! I'm slightly embarassed by how excited I am. tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum