Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+52
superdoug
Spazzy
SammIAm
Dr Awkward
Big Poppa Nick
AKA Brandon
Gojiratoho
Foxy
kidspider2099
pink*lantern
Xman00aoa
UltimateUltimacy
Steel Rose
jfx316
Batman25JM
The Ignored One
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
dpool666
Sapphire Gypsy
Ska
goatt
wickidchyld
melvinlikechris
WonderWoman2.0
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
Demonweasel
comicgeekelly
darth__frodo
potatojoe
The Chris Ward Experience
Denim
Rath99
The Delta
Debaser77
dmahoney
Captain Painway
BlueMaxx
elijahdprophet
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
MillionDollarGeek
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
Lee
Joshua
jaydee74
rwe1138
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 42]

1001The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The tie-break was worth 15 points.

1002The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The last question was fifteen points. You and Knize and Kristin and I each had 30, Meg and Thacher had 20. You were the only ones who got the last question wrong, so the final score was 45-35-30.

The bump in points was to give them a chance at winning - if Kristin and I had also gotten it wrong, they would have slingshotted into first.

Slingshotted?

1003The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:36 pm

shanhain

shanhain
Cadet
Cadet

After listening to last nights show and laughing my ass off.....I can honestly say that Knize and Mary are indeed the perfect couple.

1004The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Awesome

1005The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:21 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is it just me or does the comics section of the show sound really weird, like small chunks are taken out every couple of seconds?

1006The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:26 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After listening to last nights show and laughing my ass off.....I can honestly say that Knize and Mary are indeed the perfect couple.

QFT

I noticed that about the comics section too...it was so bad I had to turn it off

1007The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 pm

shanhain

shanhain
Cadet
Cadet

Yeah...the comic portion of the show was very jumpy. The meat of the show was intact and still made for a great listen.

1008The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One of the best shows you've guys have done!!

Nicole and Lee were great as hosts. Nice hearing Nicole on the cast.

Knize and Mary..Jenn was rooting hard for you guys. She was screaming at the computer when you guys would touch on the answer and then change your mind lol. She was into it until she just got to tired and fell asleep.

1009The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, apparently I lost more than I thought when the recording took a shit at the end.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

1010The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I kinda thought I was blacking out for seconds at a time.

The first three quarters of the show were fucking fantastic.

1011The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:21 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Still have to download the latest podcast buuuuuuuuuttttt I did download episode 51 from last year's C2E2. That was some funny,funny stuff. I guess i'll have to leave my Axe Chocolate Thunder bodyspray at home.

1012The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks for the support, guys... Wink

http://www.demonweasel.com

1013The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:35 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

^I'm never entirely sure which way Thacher goes with that old gem.

1014The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:48 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I was really bummed out about missing POP Goes The 4th until I listened to the game show just now.

Edit: what the fuck is up with the audio in the last 8 minutes? it keeps jumping ahead like 3 seconds at a time.

1015The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Listening to the new episode now....is it me or is there something wrong with the Comic Talk?

1016The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I KNOW. I already said it got fucked up. I totally lost the recording when we finished aand had to run recovery. Apparently it didn't do so hot at the end.

1017The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:49 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Kerouac to mention it in t-minus 3....2....

1018The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, was the audio fucked up for anyone else during the comic talk?

1019The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I hate you all so goddamned much right now.

I love you

1020The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee, was it the wifi?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

1021The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What's a comic talk?

http://likeitderby.com

1022The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hey, Lee... I haven't listened to the show yet, and I probably could have just sent this via PM, but I've been hearing some mention that it totally rocked. Great job, both you AND Nicole. Although, towards the end there, it totally got messed up when you couldn't add. WTF?

1023The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh, and it sounds like shit during the comic talk.

1024The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Laughing

1025The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I don't envy Mahoney as far as trying to edit together a "best of" of the Nearlywed Game.

I do, however, envy him for getting the chance to do the "Good Radio" segment this week. I don't know what the hell happened...but the Comic Talk at the end of the PoP!-Cast is all fucked up. Anyone else have this problem?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum