Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups

+9
J Nova
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
The Ignored One
Esbat
krpykrwly
alucardbarnivous
Mnemosis
Spider_Fan14
shining knight
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The insane madness hits the pop!

want to join in? well follow these simple rules

You can have up to two teams (The only exception is the 8 winning teams from SOTFIV they can have their teams plus two extra)

Group of six only this counts for the winning teams two prune them down to six and if you want to modify them you can do so too but remember six only

good guys or bad guys not mixed

You can create an avatar of yourself which will be used in the main story of the draft: You can come up with a heroic or anti heroi name and have either one superpower or weapon of choice. You can be a hero (teaming with the returning monks of the purgo of malum) or join the reaper in being an anti hero. Be warned you can only join one side and one side only so if you are an anti hero you will be a one for the whole game unless of course I play around with the character. Jerry whitworth is the exception to this rule as he is all over the place in our mad fictional world

this needs repeating Winning teams from the last draft will have to bring their teams down to six. However as already said if they want to change then they can do so providing no one has the characters they want

Your groups must have a name....nameless groups are automatically disqualified

The following characters are banned either due to over powered or story reasons

gods (of any kind)

real people (not including the story stuff)

certain comic characters (the final decision of who is and not is allowed is down to me)

also of course the winners of the last draft are unavailable for picking to remind you (or if you are here for the first time) here they are and also remember these teams may be pruned a bit

note all teams are back as they were before ongoing sotfiv alterations

Brotherhood of the Bat

Batman

Green Lantern (Bruce Wayne - Batman: In Darkest Knight)

Batman (Superman: Speeding Bullets)

Batmage (Conjurors)

Batman of the 853rd century (Batman: One Million)

Dark Claw

The Empire

Perfect cell (Dragonball Z)

Freddy Krueger (Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash)

Madara Uchiha (Naruto)

Apocalypse

King Ghidorah

Dark Phoenix

Brotherhood of evil

Lore from ST:TNG

Juggernaut from the 616

Northstar from the 616

Blackout from GI Joe

Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat

The Violator from Spawn

Knights of the White Order

Gandalf

Kingdom Come Superman

Silver Surfer

Hulk

Cable

Cloud Strife (FFVII)

My Friends of Misery

Libra

Despotellis

Amazo

Omega Red

Mongul

Brainiac

OCD Black Ops

Riddler- Leader

black widow

Red Hood [Jason Todd]

Ultimate Toad

Prince Zuko

Ravager [Rose Wilson]

Odyssey
Leonardo

Donatello

Raphael

Michelangelo

Sodam Yat

Darwin

The Order of Chronal Defenders

Phillip J Fry- leader

Adrian Monk

Yoda

Toph

Boomer [BSG new version]

Cybersix [cartoon superhero]

Thats pretty much all you need to know although read jerrys thread on tips and tricks trust me if you make a team like The order of chronal defenders you have 0 chance of winning (no offence sider fan) the order won due to a contest

if you have any questions just ask me and I will answer them but I think all is explaned already the sign ups will stay open until the end of may so plenty of time to put some thought into teams and characters.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have some questions;
1)Can i please change characters on my teams? they realy need new members
2)Can i make a new character since my Lazer Lion's story's done?

3Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Empty questions answered Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:40 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1 yes

2 yes the story is set on a new earth (how that works well I need to keep some secrets) so yeah you can create a new character if you had one in the previous game

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I'm in! When do I PM the new teams?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anytime between now and the end of may. I would say the quicker you are the better chance you have of getting good characters though

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:1 yes

2 yes the story is set on a new earth (how that works well I need to keep some secrets) so yeah you can create a new character if you had one in the previous game

Oh thank god, i learned my lesson from SOTF4

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Beware the RED TRENCH COAT, LIGHT HAIR BRIGADE!

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Archer1gn3

Archer (Fate/Stay Night)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Vash_stuff

Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Edward-elric

Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Al

Alphonse Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Devil_may_cry

Dante (Devil May Cry)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups 300px-Nero0

Nero (Devil May Cry)

Roll them together, and you get one of the new main characters of SOTF V. Very Happy

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Four teams signed up so far

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The dawning of The HATRED

In a lavish, secluded apartment in Europe, two faceless soldiers heft a large, ornate mirror into a sitting room.

"Careful with that!" barks a woman, clad in black, from across the room. "Quickly, get the chains!"

As the two men wrap the mirror in heavy iron chains, the woman activates a video communicator. "VOGE!"

"Ah, milady, I trust your purchase has arrived safely?" replied the bulbous Tulamore Voge.

"It has. And you had better hope it performs as promised, you bloated twit!"

"I have scoured countless realities for only the finest curiosities, and never have I seen anything that matches the power contained within the looking glass before you. You know the incantation?"

"I do."

"Then our business is concluded. Enjoy your purchase."

As the screen went black, and the masked men handed the chains to the leather clad woman, she began to recite a mystical phrase. The mirror glowed with arcane energy, and a form emerged from the glass. The chains, once wrapped around the mirror's frame, were now draped around the hovering figure.

"What now?" muttered the fairy child.

"Such insolence," the woman's voice crawled across the room. "You, my child, are going to help me rain down terror across the multiverse!"

"Ooooh... now... that DOES sound like fun" said the imp, rubbing his hands together. "Where do we begin?"

End Part 1

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:The dawning of The HATRED

Noice.

Sooooooo. . .
Spoiler:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

krpykrwly wrote:
Spoiler:

Yes and no. Good guess though... the next part of the team's origin goes up tomrrow.

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:The dawning of The HATRED

In a lavish, secluded apartment in Europe, two faceless soldiers heft a large, ornate mirror into a sitting room.

"Careful with that!" barks a woman, clad in black, from across the room. "Quickly, get the chains!"

As the two men wrap the mirror in heavy iron chains, the woman activates a video communicator. "VOGE!"

"Ah, milady, I trust your purchase has arrived safely?" replied the bulbous Tulamore Voge.

"It has. And you had better hope it performs as promised, you bloated twit!"

"I have scoured countless realities for only the finest curiosities, and never have I seen anything that matches the power contained within the looking glass before you. You know the incantation?"

"I do."

"Then our business is concluded. Enjoy your purchase."

As the screen went black, and the masked men handed the chains to the leather clad woman, she began to recite a mystical phrase. The mirror glowed with arcane energy, and a form emerged from the glass. The chains, once wrapped around the mirror's frame, were now draped around the hovering figure.

"What now?" muttered the fairy child.

"Such insolence," the woman's voice crawled across the room. "You, my child, are going to help me rain down terror across the multiverse!"

"Ooooh... now... that DOES sound like fun" said the imp, rubbing his hands together. "Where do we begin?"

End Part 1

Reminds me of Gargoyles with Demona and Puck.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Heheh... I wonder why that would be...

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Boosh!

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Power Rangers Corps Honor Guard

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Quantum_ranger

Quantum Ranger

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups White_dino_ranger

White Ranger (Dino Thunder)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups GreenRanger

Green Dragon Ranger

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Gekiviolet01

Wolf Ranger

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Eppic14

Shadow Ranger

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Gold_ranger

Gold Ranger

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Order of the Chin

Ash Williams (Evil Dead/Army of Darkness)
Magnaminous (Megas XLR)
Captain Shuggazoom (SRMTHFG)
Sonic Boom (Sky High)
Autolycus (Xena/Hercules)
Brisco County, Jr

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The hairs on Dengal’s neck stood on end as the air around her whirled. She turned to cast a glance back at her fallen prey, but her mouth dropped open in disbelief. Her bounty hovered, in mid air, the gaping hole in his chest knitting itself back together. His eyes shot open.

“So that’s what a thermal detonator tastes like?” croaked a voice from within the recuperating shell. “Delicious” he hissed, sensually. “Now, let’s see what kind of pain my blade can bring you.”

At that, the figure ignited a glowing red blade and in one swift motion, sliced the bounty huntress in half. As the acrid stench of seared flesh wafted through the air, his body surged, further mending itself.

“Impressive,” called out a woman’s voice, and her deliberate clapping rang through the otherwise quiet night. She stood, clad in black leather, a whip at her side.

“Oh, certainly, mistress” responded the fairy boy at her side, floating cross legged in the air. A heavy iron chain was draped around him, the end of which rested in the woman’s right hand. The boy’s white hair blew in the night winds, and a mischievous grin spread ear to ear.

“You seek an end to your existence?” the voice crawled out to them. “You want to know suffering?”

“No, my Lord. I want you to help me teach others of it” replied the woman.

“And what do you know of suffering? What pain can you bring with that whip of yours?” the man questioned.

“That, my Lord, is a question for another time” she answered, smirking seductively. “but as for pain?” She reached out her left hand and wrapped it around the boy’s neck, holding it gingerly. He moaned as necrotic tissue spread across his throat and face. The dark form across the plain smiled for the first time. “His agony is delicious”

The woman stopped, and the boy’s appearance began to return to normal. “Indeed, as is his life force. Like nothing I’ve ever tasted before. But he is more use to us alive, than dead. After all, it is he who brought me to you, and who shall bring to us our soldiers.” The boy rubbed his sore neck and listened, intently.

“What need have we of soldiers?” the man questioned, moving towards the female’s form, obviously intrigued, his intentions clear.

“The multiverse is reborn… and it shall be ours for the taking!” she replied. “And once we are rulers of all that is, so too shall I be yours.”

The man chuckled briefly, then pulled forth from his robes a small purse. Using telekinesis, he hurtled it onto the larger half of the corpse of Dengal. “100,000 Galactic Credits… I believe this is the bounty I promised.”

The boy waved his hand, and with that, the three figures vanished.

End part 2

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The league of extrodinary chicks who wear bifocals!

"why did he bring us here we could just as easily be busy catching and cataloguing fables right now!"

“yeah good job you did of that that!” laughed the blonde girl with the bear print tattoo

“who let her out of her cell” shouted the blonde girl with the go-go checked glasses

“….I left the seed academy for this?”

“……you know putting me in a team like this is technically sexual harassment….”

“I don’t even know why I’m here,”

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ninja Force

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Snakeeyes-cartoon

Snake-Eyes (G.I. Joe)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Sasuke-uchiha-2

Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Ninjagaiden2kz

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Ninja

Gray Fox (Metal Gear)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Mai_shiranui_kinu_nishimura_shop

Mai Shiranui (SNK)

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Sho%20kosugi%20enter%20the%20ninja

Sho Kosugi

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

LOVE Ninja Force! Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

The air, sulfur-choked and filled with the moaning of a hundred thousand lost souls, shimmered slightly, and three figures moved forth from nothingness. Flames licked at their heels as they floated above rocky crags and rivulets of lava. With a dismissive wave of her hand, the female parted the roaring fires before them.

“Charming” she muttered, only half sarcastically.

“Intoxicating” moaned the black clad man.

“Stinky” commented the boy, and with a snap of his fingers, his nose was pinched by a clothespin.

The trio glided through midair, following the tormented wailing of the realms denizens, down a corridor that opened onto a gaping cavern. In the middle, a demon stood, hunched over his work. As the three figures approached, he shot a glance over his shoulder.

“What fool’s errand has led you to trespass in my territories?” spat the beast.

The female cooed - “We seek… a partnership” but at this word, the demon turned back to his work with an annoyed chortle.

“What you seek and what you find shall be two different things entirely. Now leave me to my work. I’ll deal with you soon enough” he growled.

“Oh, Grand Inquisitor… what we offer is so much more than you may think” boomed the invigorated voice of the dark clad man. “Imagine worlds on end, imagine the hundreds of billions of souls within… imagine the nigh-infinite secrets they hold…”

At this, the creature spun about, fully facing the travelers for the first time. “Yes… a delicious proposition, indeed. But at what price?”

“A contest. One that, with our combined strengths, we shall assuredly win” the woman coaxed.

The demon turned back, catching a stalagmite in his grasp as he did, and thrusting the smoldering shard of rock into his latest victim, snarled “Wait here… I’ll finish with you when I return.” And with that, the demon loped off to join the others, and the travelers, now a quartet, vanished once more.

End Part 3

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PM'd my super secret team to Shiny. Now for my public team:

THE CROSSOVERS
Dr. Fate
Power Girl
Deadpool
Nova Prime
The Darkness
Dupli-Kate

Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Countdown-to-mystery-20070615104557660-000
Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups Pgwindow1Survival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups DeadpoolYellowBoxesSurvival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups 440px-NovaHeadSurvival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups The_darkness_comicSurvival of the fittest V: PoP goes Pop! Official sign ups 84155-29300-dupli-kate_super

http://realityfugitives.com/

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My team will scare the living shit out of you...but I know how this game goes for me and I'm not expecting much

I will say they are called the despair and they all have a common connection

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How long are the sign-ups going to last?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

until the end of may to give both people time to make up some teams and also to give the writers time to stockpile a lot of the story this time....

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

At last...

PART 4

In an undisclosed chamber, four figures gathered to discuss a strategy. The newest addition to the group spoke first.

“You made mention of a contest. One we could not lose. Though we four are powerful indeed, how can you be so certain?” he questioned.

“Because we shall not be alone, torturer. Allow me to introduce our instruments of destruction.” The woman gestured to two figures, floating suspended in mid-air.

“THIS is our army!?” bellowed the dark clad man. “You’ve wasted my time for this, witch!?”

"Perhaps a display is in order" replied the woman, tugging at the chains binding the imp. With a gesture from the child, the two figures suspended before the quartet faded from sight, replaced instead with scenes from the past. As the newcomers watched, the scenes came to life.

On the right, soldiers braced for battle in the heart of New York City, prepared to fight off an invasion force of giant robots. But, as the soldiers stood at the ready, they began to feel... odd. Their bodies began to tremble, and waves of nausea washed over them. The few that hadn't already ripped their own faces off in terror were too far gone to even notice as the hulking machine bore down on them - literally. Its hands, transformed into massive drills, tore through the remaining soldiers. Dripping with their blood, the machine searched for its next target. Its eyes settled on a small figure, floating in mid-air before it. As it prepared to charge, the small form of the white haired boy exhaled "Stop." The machine froze, as too did time, and with a blink, the small figure and the machine in its thrall disappeared, as did the scene itself. In its place, the robot stood, still frozen in time, and among the quartet of travelers, a smile spread across the face of the Demon.

To the left, a horde of faceless soldiers clad in blue made their way through a corridor. Coming around a corner, the men found themselves face to face with a locked door. They paused a moment, and one raised the butt of his rifle to break the lock, but before he could bring down the blow, the door swung open. Within the room stood a small, frail girl. The soldiers looked at each other, and began to make a move on the diminutive figure. In seconds, the first among them fell, their flesh melting from their bones. The next wave turned to run, but were flung to the ground. As they tried to claw their way across the floor, they burst into flames. The girl began to walk out of her holding cell, but she sensed a presence behind her. Before she could react, the fairy whispered into her ear "Sleep" and she collapsed into his arms. As the two figures faded, so too did the room, the hallway, and the fallen soldiers. In their place, the girl hovered, comatose, and among the quartet of travelers, the dark clad man grinned greedily.

“Intriguing… perhaps I was too harsh to judge. What say you, demon?”

“I too see the value in this plan. With these two at our disposal, their abilities added to our own combined might, there are few who shall be able even to dream of standing against us.”

“Indeed” interjected the boy. “We shall be harbingers – of agony and terror. Of rage and of entropy. And finally, of death. We shall be….”

Together, the four voices rang in chorus…

The “HATRED!”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum