Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Empty Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Tue May 04, 2010 11:02 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know about you but I'm anticipating this. I wouldn't be surprised if he sung on a Timbaland beat or they'll collaborate one of his verses with Lady Gaga-remember, he wanted to work with her before he passed.

News-

Following the massive surge in sales of Jackson's catalogue of recordings, Sony announced that they have extended their relationship with his material. The distribution rights held by Sony Music were due to expire in 2015. On March 16, 2010, Sony Music Entertainment, spearheaded by its Columbia/Epic Label Group division, signed a new deal with the Jackson estate to extend distribution rights to his back catalogue until at least 2017, as well as permission to release ten new albums with previously unreleased material and new collections of released work. The first new album is reportedly due out in November 2010, and the final album before December 2017. The deal was unprecedented in the music industry as it is the most expensive music contract to a single artist in history, with Sony Music reportedly paying $250 million for the deal and with the Jackson estate getting the full sum as well as its share of royalties for all works released.

2Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Tue May 04, 2010 11:56 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I hear 2-Pac's gonna be on a couple of tracks.

3Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Tue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I hear 2-Pac's gonna be on a couple of tracks.

I believe it. He already did songs with Biggie on "This Time Around" and after his death, "Unbreakable".

This Time Around-

Unbreakable-

4Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Michael Jackson conspiracies. Some are practical, stupid, crazy/weird and can be hilarious. And all are believed by some. Thank you, Valerie D'Orazio. tongue

http://thedaily23.blogspot.com/2010/06/23-michael-jackson-conspiracy-theories.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

5Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Posthumous Works Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

well i thought he had enough recorded tracks to take care of his kids for a while..... he may have been a freak/weird/creepy... but he knew the music business....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum