Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be like you favorite celebrity! Create your own custom action figure at ThatsMyF

+2
Mnemosis
maryshummer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

maryshummer

maryshummer
Cadet
Cadet

HI guys!

I came across a site where you can actually make your picture transform into a custom action figure like your favorite toys or dolls! Check out http://www.thatsmyface.com where you can use your photos to make your custom head. Their examples look pretty amazing!"

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

These look fairly disappointing. The 12" ones might be alright, but damn! Those 4" figs looks terrible, and not to scale, either.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ehhh...I already did it myself (but welcome aboard, Mary!):

Be like you favorite celebrity! Create your own custom action figure at ThatsMyF N620941276_1278632_7030
Be like you favorite celebrity! Create your own custom action figure at ThatsMyF N620941276_1278631_6729
Be like you favorite celebrity! Create your own custom action figure at ThatsMyF N620941276_1278630_6383

Wink

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That G.I. Joe one looks really bad ass. Was that from the same site?

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nope. That's the 25th Anniversary Destro head, repainted. Wink

maryshummer

maryshummer
Cadet
Cadet

hi guys,

you can watch our youtube video to see our samples.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5yvv-SmfEI

Thank you for welcoming me here........

maryshummer

maryshummer
Cadet
Cadet

hi guys,

you can watch our youtube video to see our samples.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5yvv-SmfEI

Thank you for welcoming me here........

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I wouldn't go so far as welcoming... if it turns out this is JUST an acocunt to spam our boards with advertising, it's going down. If you're a real person with a real interest in interacting with our forum members, though, that's great!

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think that double post was accidental... I hope this is for real. We need a castor here.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

What about a Polydeuces?

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah he can come along two, but their story is complicated. You know they have existed as gods at the same time a couple times. I do wonder sometimes if they are synonyms in some parts of the industry. I'll have to look that up some how. Seing as the prefix poly is used in naming a lot of plastics.

Thanks for making me think about stuff when I have homework. :P

maryshummer

maryshummer
Cadet
Cadet

Mnemosis wrote:These look fairly disappointing. The 12" ones might be alright, but damn! Those 4" figs looks terrible, and not to scale, either.

There are two sizes for their 4" action figure heads: standard and oversized. One is to scale and the other isn't. You can see examples here:

Be like you favorite celebrity! Create your own custom action figure at ThatsMyF ThatsMyFace_customActionFiguresAndMore_small

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Must... resist... Lee... joke...

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol... you know you have to order one now.

Kameo_Kid

Kameo_Kid
Cadet
Cadet

Some of them look odd and not quite right. Like their face was just photoshopped. What's up with the texturing on the figures too?

Be like you favorite celebrity! Create your own custom action figure at ThatsMyF -Picture-_4244

http://collectorsalliance.proboards.com/index.cgi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum