Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Songs that go together

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Songs that go together Empty Songs that go together Sun May 09, 2010 10:29 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been thinking, I've got alot of songs on my ipod that I like listening to in a row alot, here's some;
Day that I Die by Good Charlotte + Dead Girls by Voltaire + Dead! by My Chemical Romance

It's the Fear by Within Temptation + White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane + When your're Evil by Voltaire

Superman by Five For Fighting + Superman's Song by Crash Test Dummies + Second Chance by Sundown

what are some of your guy's song mixers?

2Songs that go together Empty Re: Songs that go together Sun May 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy Shazam - A Dangerous Man + Fuck You Man by Mindless Self Indulgence or anything else by Mindless Self Indulgence + MTV-Mix by Madonna and the Hives + Bigger Hole To Fill by the Hives

and

DMX vs Muse - Hysteria vs X Gon' Give It To Ya + Cochise Down by Audioslave and Beastie Boys + Biggie Vs Led Zeppelin Rock Phenomenon

3Songs that go together Empty Re: Songs that go together Sun May 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I personally want a mix of "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al and "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls... only because when a someone tried to talk me into doing burlesque I had such great ideas for this mix. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum