Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Titans: Villains for Hire

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Titans: Villains for Hire Empty Titans: Villains for Hire Thu May 13, 2010 9:24 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, once again Deathstroke shows why he's one of the biggest badasses in comics. Here's the thing, if Slade wants you dead, then there's not much stopping that. I love how he's playing all his helpers, and I'm very curious to see what his endgame is.

In regards to who died. Let's face it, the guy never had a future anyway. I'm all for diversity in comics, but shoe-horning in a new character just to be the ethnic version of a classic character is never going to go over well. Just make a new ethnic character instead of trying to compete with an established legacy.

2Titans: Villains for Hire Empty Re: Titans: Villains for Hire Thu May 13, 2010 9:30 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't see how this book is going to be any different than Secret Six or The Thunderbolts back in the day. Not interested.

3Titans: Villains for Hire Empty Re: Titans: Villains for Hire Thu May 13, 2010 9:32 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm usually sold on anything Deathstroke is on. I've rarely been disappointed by him

4Titans: Villains for Hire Empty Re: Titans: Villains for Hire Thu May 13, 2010 9:34 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like Deathstroke but not as the central character in a book. I did like him when he got schooled by Dick Grayson in Batman and Robin #12.

5Titans: Villains for Hire Empty Re: Titans: Villains for Hire Thu May 13, 2010 11:00 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like Ryan and Deathstroke, I enjoyed this... I hope Ryan comes back eventually though.

6Titans: Villains for Hire Empty Re: Titans: Villains for Hire Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:10 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Titans #32

I guess others haven't, but I've been enjoying this title since Deathstroke's team was introduced. It's not amazing, but I find it dysfunctionally fun. This issue has Osiris going toe-to-toe with Shazam, with the latter hoping to beat some sense into him and stop Osiris's killing spree. Freddy almost has Osiris seeing reason, until Osiris speculates that perhaps it's not human deaths that are needed to resurrect Isis, but the death of a god..

The subplot with Roy being on the team still has me curious. There's obviously more there, and I'm looking forward to the eventual showdown between him and Slade.

Seeing so much of the Marvel family lately really has me craving the return of Black Adam. I think it was smart to shelve him at the height of his popularity so he didn't get overused like we've seen with other characters, but now I really want to see him back in action.

Plus, now that Ray Palmer has figured out Ryan's murderer, we can probably expect some payback in the near future

7Titans: Villains for Hire Empty Re: Titans: Villains for Hire Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Titans #32

I guess others haven't, but I've been enjoying this title since Deathstroke's team was introduced. It's not amazing, but I find it dysfunctionally fun. This issue has Osiris going toe-to-toe with Shazam, with the latter hoping to beat some sense into him and stop Osiris's killing spree. Freddy almost has Osiris seeing reason, until Osiris speculates that perhaps it's not human deaths that are needed to resurrect Isis, but the death of a god..

The subplot with Roy being on the team still has me curious. There's obviously more there, and I'm looking forward to the eventual showdown between him and Slade.

Seeing so much of the Marvel family lately really has me craving the return of Black Adam. I think it was smart to shelve him at the height of his popularity so he didn't get overused like we've seen with other characters, but now I really want to see him back in action.

Plus, now that Ray Palmer has figured out Ryan's murderer, we can probably expect some payback in the near future

I think Giganta already took care of that.

8Titans: Villains for Hire Empty Re: Titans: Villains for Hire Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:39 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm so irritated. They'd better be going somewhere with this. I've enjoyed it thus far, but as a fan of the Marvel Family, DC is really beginning to test my patience.

9Titans: Villains for Hire Empty Re: Titans: Villains for Hire Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:02 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Poppa Nick wrote:I think Giganta already took care of that.

True. But it was still Slade's team that carried out the hit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum