Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUY MIKE CHAMPION'S BOOK!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BUY MIKE CHAMPION'S BOOK!!! Empty BUY MIKE CHAMPION'S BOOK!!! Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 pm

mchampion

mchampion
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Well, it ain't MY book, but it's the anthology comic that will be featuring my first published work. The book is called A Fistful of Comics. Pre-orders will be available in TWO WEEKS, and it will be printed by August 19th. Cover price went up just a little from the target of $2 per issue...the final price will be $2.50. Here's what you get for your money...

18 stories!
32 new creators/artists!
52 pages of story!

For those who may have missed the announcement, my contribution is a 3 page historic fiction piece titled Mad Hugh. It takes place in 1098 at the siege of Antioch during the First Crusades, and is based on a true story. I'm gonna be throwing 3 pages of unholy medieval carnage at ya! This story will also be a little preview of sorts of what you can expect to see in my other book I'm working on based on the First Crusades (in fact, this piece was originally a backup story in The Crusade).

I'll be posting info about how you can order/pre-order on my website at www.michaelchampion.net.

A Fistful of Comics will ONLY be available for purchase through it's individual creators, or at local comic stores that they're able to make arrangements with. Due to the down and dirty method in which this is being created, it WILL NOT be available via Diamond or any other comic book distributors. The intent of this book was not to generate a huge profit (although pre-orders look like they're going to break the one thousand mark, at least!), but to create a showcase of new talent that can then be put into the hands of publishers, and the FANS of those creators. So for my part, at least, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU, THE FANS OF MICHAEL CHAMPION!!! king

A Fistful of Comics, featuring Mad Hugh, written and drawn by ME. Available August 19th. Online order/preorder info to come...

http://www.michaelchampion.net

2BUY MIKE CHAMPION'S BOOK!!! Empty Re: BUY MIKE CHAMPION'S BOOK!!! Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will be buying mine!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum