Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

POP! Fantasy Football 2010-2011 signups

+7
brianjcross
TweedThong
Thundermatts
comicgeekelly
Rath99
Denim
hrdwrkngXsoldier
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POP! Fantasy Football 2010-2011 signups Empty POP! Fantasy Football 2010-2011 signups Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fantasy football generally does much better on here with this crowd than baseball so I'm hoping we can get enough people on board. I will gladly organize the Fantasy Football and Football pool again this year.

Okay these things don't cost any money and they are for fun and smack talking, and in some ways help some people stay up to date with the sport. (thats why I do it).

So who is in?

Last edited by hrdwrkngXsoldier on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm in, but only if no money is involved. Things are a bit too thight for me at this moment, I am still out of work.

Maybe someoinbe can make a signature banner instead for the winner?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How will the league be set up? I personally hate IDP's. Depending on the set up I'll let you know if I'll join.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm interested in winning for the second year in a row! Yeah! *cocky douchebag mode over*

If we pay or not I'm in either way.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm in. No money on the pool but ill throw in five bucks for the fantasy

TweedThong

TweedThong
Cadet
Cadet

Im in again this year

brianjcross

brianjcross
Cadet
Cadet

I'm in. Need to get back to winning ways.

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm in for the pool.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well it looks like this will be a no cash league again this year... I'll edit the top post to just ask who is in. and ask some more questions. IDP I assume means (independent defensive position?) We experimented with that last year I think we will just be doing team defenses this year unless a lot of people would rather have the "IDB's". I'll set up the league this week and as we get closer to preseason we will try and set up a draft date and time.

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm in for no $ though. Too broke and cheap. Smile

http://www.demonweasel.com

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

okay updated the top post, there is definately no money involved. I'll build the league soon and post a link for people to join with a password. We may do divisions depending on participation. Draf will be after the last pre-season game, date and time undetermined as of yet.

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I'm in, and hopefully I can remember the damn draft for once.

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

I'm in

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum