Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Street Fighter X Tekken

+4
jfx316
Gandicles
Bigtymin504
ChrisToPhenom
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Street Fighter X Tekken Empty Street Fighter X Tekken Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:34 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

News-

This is an upcoming crossover fighting game being produced by Capcom. The game was announced at the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con by Capcom producer Yoshinori Ono. The game is set to release for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles.

The game will feature characters from both the Street Fighter and Tekken series. The game will play like Street Fighter IV. The demo shown at the San Diego Comic-Con showed characters Ryu and Kazuya Mishima fighting each other, being tagged by Street Fighter's Chun-Li and Tekken's Nina Williams.

During the announcement, Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada also revealed that he has a related project under way, which is being developed by Namco.

Trailer-

Screenshots-

Street Fighter X Tekken Street-fighter-x-tekken-20100724020913234_640w

Street Fighter X Tekken Street-fighter-x-tekken-20100724020837032_640w

Street Fighter X Tekken Street-fighter-x-tekken-20100724020947515_640w

Title Art-

Street Fighter X Tekken Street-fighter-x-tekken-20100724021113669_640w

2Street Fighter X Tekken Empty Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:40 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whoa! Didn't know anything about this. Badass.

3Street Fighter X Tekken Empty Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Tekken and Street Fighter are two VERY different animals.

I may be damn good at attack reversals with Dragunov and King, but how the hell am I supposed to counter hadokenspam?

4Street Fighter X Tekken Empty Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 pm

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

I'm high on this because it looks like it's running on the SF4 engine, which is not a bad thing at all. It'll be interesting to see how they incorporate the Tekken characters into a Street Fighter playstyle. That's the only thing I kind of worried about. But, overall, I'm still floored about this and can't wait to see more about it.

http://realgangsterddontblog.wordpress.com/

5Street Fighter X Tekken Empty Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

jfx316 wrote:I'm high on this because it looks like it's running on the SF4 engine, which is not a bad thing at all. It'll be interesting to see how they incorporate the Tekken characters into a Street Fighter playstyle. That's the only thing I kind of worried about. But, overall, I'm still floored about this and can't wait to see more about it.

Apparently, there are going to be two different versions made. One using the SF engine, the other using the Tekken engine.

6Street Fighter X Tekken Empty Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah my guess is with both companies making a title you will have one that maybe will add Street Fighter like attacks for the Tekken characters and the other will take away the Street Fighters fire ball attacks

7Street Fighter X Tekken Empty Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll pass on this. I'm not a big fighting game fan and I never really liked Tekken that much. MvC 3 is enough for me.

8Street Fighter X Tekken Empty Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:30 pm

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

Chief Kamachi wrote:
jfx316 wrote:I'm high on this because it looks like it's running on the SF4 engine, which is not a bad thing at all. It'll be interesting to see how they incorporate the Tekken characters into a Street Fighter playstyle. That's the only thing I kind of worried about. But, overall, I'm still floored about this and can't wait to see more about it.

Apparently, there are going to be two different versions made. One using the SF engine, the other using the Tekken engine.

That's insane!! I know I'm going to get both versions. They better have a bundle with a fighting stick.

http://realgangsterddontblog.wordpress.com/

9Street Fighter X Tekken Empty Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:54 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'll be getting the one based on the Tekken fighting engine. I was left cold with the last Street Fighter IV game. 2D fighting just isn't what it used to be

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum